- 61 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Shelley D" is a 4 stateroom Classic Hatteras Motor Yacht that has been kept in fresh water her entire life until coming to the Upper Chesapeake Bay three years ago. She is in remarkable condition for her age. Come take a look and see for yourself.
$40,000 price reduction 8/28/2013 - Owner wants her sold.
- Main Deckhouse Saloon: Matching custom upholstered sofa and love seat Matching custom upholstered side chairs (2) Two end tables and sofa table and End table lamps Custom draperies and Upholstered valance boards Window privacy blinds Wet bar with Scotsman clear icemaker, bottle storage and stemware holders Water filter Custom overhead sofa lighting Mood lighting with dimmer Dining table with matching upholstered chairs Wool carpeting throughout salon Salon directional halogen lighting w/dimmer Custom salon light Entertainment center with 19" TV, DVD/CD/VCR unit Realistic AM/FM receiver Forward Stateroom: Over/under berths Custom spreads and shams Carpeting Large wardrobe locker with auto lighting Drawer and cabinet storage "Cruise-Air" air conditioning with reverse cycle heat Two opening port windows with screens and opening overhead hatch with screen Ensuite Head compartment with stall shower and Head compartment power vent system Vinyl flooring AC/DC lighting One fire extinguisher Flat panel “Kawasaki” TV with DVD/CD/MP3 and AM/FM Guest Stateroom Port Side: Over/under berths Custom spreads and shams Custom draperies and Carpeting Drawer and cabinet storage with wardrobe locker with auto lighting "Cruise-Air" air conditioning with reverse cycle heat Ensuite head compartment with shower Power ventilation AC/DC lighting Flat panel “Kawasaki” TV with DVD/CD/MP3 and AM/FM VIP Guest Stateroom: Custom spreads and shams Custom draperies and Carpeting Wardrobe locker with auto lighting and drawer and cabinet storage AC/DC lighting Night stand with lamp Intercom station Flat panel “Kawasaki” TV with DVD/CD/MP3 and AM/FM Opening port light w/screens AC/DC lighting Vinyl flooring (New 2000) Large vanity with mirrored medicine cabinet Power ventilation One fire extinguisher Master Stateroom: Centerline king berth Mahogany and Holly Flooring (2) night stands with lamps Audio VOX Flat panel TV Custom spreads and shams Custom draperies Carpeting Four opening port windows with screens and two transom windows Large cedar-lined walk-in closet Drawer and cabinet storage Vanity with chair AC/DC lighting Intercom station Ensuite head compartment with large countertop, (2) wash basins, mirrored medicine cabinet and full-size bathtub with full enclosure Vinyl flooring Opening port window w/screen Custom draperies Lower Lounge area: Located directly across from guest portside stateroom Table with seating for (4) Area can be used as a study and/or office Sliding door storage cabinets Covered chart storage area AC/DC lighting Seating area can convert to sleep (2) Custom draperies Carpeting Large windows with screens Intercom station Laundry Area: (Located down (3) stairs from lounge area) Stackable washer/dryer Storage locker for supplies Large linen locker with clothes hamper Carpeting
- Lower Helm/Pilothouse
- Port and starboard entry/exit doors Helm seating AC/DC distribution panels Flat panel Chartplotter and E-120 Raymarine Radar/Chartplotter Furuno 72 mile radar (New 2000) Furuno GPS (New 2000) Icom VHF IC-M500 Northstar Loran Autopilot: Raymarine ST8001 "Sea 222" SSB radio VHF radio Icom IC M502 Datamarine depth sounder Datamarine knot meter Remote spot light Wind speed and direction indicator Intercom station WESMAR electronic gyro stabilizer controls...(upper and lower stations) Brass clock and barometer Storage lockers
- Sink with both pressure and dockside hot and cold water 4 burner electric stove and oven Microwave oven Side by side refrigerator Double sink with garbage disposal Pass-thru to pilot house
- Raymarine E120 Radar/Chartplotter (2) helm seats, Helm seat cushions Wet bar with fridge and U-line icemaker Wet bar cover Magma stainless steel grill Port, aft and starboard seating area with storage below Seat and back cushions Helm instrument cover All seat covers RIB Tender with Outboard Spot light with remote controls President P-580 VHF radio Hand held Icom remote VHF Westmar electronic stabilizer controls Multi-position lounge seating AM/FM/CD stereo with speakers Eight person life raft canister style Life ring Large ship's bell Bimini top Datamarine Speed D 157 Datamarine Depth Ritchie 6” Compass
- Deck Equipment
- Fiberglass bow pulpit w/S.S. anchor chute Anchor Windlass (Anchor winch) with foot controls Cushioned bow seating with storage below Opening fore deck hatch Marquipt dinghy davit Marquipt 8 step Sea-Stairs Marquipt boarding ladder Port and starboard hook-ups for shore power, TV, Telephone and freshwater inlet Air compressor Canvas: Bimini Top, Seat and Helm cover Swim platform Fiberglass with boarding ladder Pulpit Fiberglass with stainless steel anchor roller Bow rails: Stainless Steel with teak handrail Dock box on the aft deck Mooring Gear: Eight (8) ¾” x 30ft braided dock lines and numerous additional other lines are onboard Four (4) 12” x 36” Fenders in baskets on the bowrails Includes a Dunage box on the aft deck Ground Tackle: Two (2) “Danforth” 60H fluke style anchors (One in roller and one below the deck) with approximately 300’ of 1” anchor rode (line) Includes a “Galleymaid” 32-volt Windlass anchor winch with foot pedals on the foredeck
- Electrical System
- Onboard current is provided by eight (8) 8-volt batteries and one 32-volt DC bank battery (Four (4) in each engine room) Two (2) marine battery combination battery switches are in each engine room with one in the starboard engine room specific for batteries Two (2) engine mounted 32-volt/60-amp marine alternators charge all batteries when underway A “Sentry ” 32-volt/ 30-amp marine battery charger mounted in starboard engine room Two (2) Isolator transformers Vessel equipped with circuit breaker panels for DC and AC shore power options in the pilothouse and both engine rooms Main breaker panel is complete with polarity warning lights and voltmeters. Dockside service is on both port and starboard sides of pilothouse Two (2) 50-foot/50-amp shore power cords Auxiliary Generator: Kohle r 20-KW Hours: 3000. Four cylinder diesel equipped with closed cooling and water lift muffler
- Engines and Drive Train
- Port engine overhauled - has approx 200 hours Model 12V71 TI (Twin Turbo with Inter coolers) Rated at 650 horsepower each at 2300 RPM Cruises at 10 knots @ 13 Gallons per Hour She will run 18.5 knots at 2100 RPM's Equipped with closed cooling and engine block heaters (Block heaters were new in 2004) Engine controls are dual lever hydraulic from bridge and pilothouse Twin Disc MG 514C 2:1 Reduction Gears 4 Blade Michigan Wheel Props 32" X 31" 2 1/2" STainless Steel Shafts
- Additional Information
- Refrigerator/Freezer, Washer/Dryer, Electric Range/Oven and Icemaker are recently replaced 6 of the 7 Air Conditioning units are new. Windshields have been re-sealed Port engine overhauled - approx 200 hours.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.