- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6BTA 5.9 M3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Dual helm stations, spacious bridge and large sport cockpit are just a few of the pluses. This boat has an unusually large interior with two private staterooms each with its own head, this great layout features a large galley and salon along with a lower helm that is very useful for cruising in poor weather conditions. Experience the power and speed afforded by the upgraded Cummins power. This is a perfect package on the 39' Bayliner Command Bridge, one of the most popular models in the line, a hearty sea going vessel known for its soft and dry ride. A great buy at this price......CLICK FULL SPECS FOR PICS AND DETAILS.
- Forward Master Stateroom Access to Master Head Double Island Berth with Storage Underneath (6) Drawers under Berth (2) Cedar Lined Hanging Lockers Shelves on Hull Sides Overhead Lighting Window Curtains (2) Speakers Forward Master Head Vanity with Stainless Steel Sink and Storage under Medicine Cabinet with Mirror Door Enclosed Shower Stall with Tub Vac-U-Flush Head Overhead Lighting Mid Guest Stateroom Access to Guest Head Double Beth Padded Headboard Shelf Space Hanging Locker Overhead Lighting Guest Head Dual Access Vanity with Stainless Steel Sink and Storage under Medicine Cabinet with Mirror Door Shower with curtain Vac-U-Flush Head Overhead Lighting Salon Cabinets and drawers with Custom Solid Surface Countertops L-Shaped Lounge with Storage Under Fold Leaf Table AM/FM/CD Stereo Mini-Blinds Overhead Lighting L-shaped Dinette Converts to Berth
- Samsung Microwave Double Stainless Steel Sink Twin Nova Kool Refrigerators with Freezer Princess three burner range with oven (3) Drawers Galley Cabinet with Custom Solid Surface Countertops U-Line Icemaker
- Standard Horizon Chart Plotter Standard Horizon in Dash Depth Finder Danforth Flush Mounted Lighted Compass Standard Horizon Eclipse Marine VHF Radio Remote Controlled Spot Light Simpson Lawrence Remote for Windlass
- Engines & Mechanical
- Cummins 5.9 330 hp Diesels Bennett Trim Tabs Engine Alarm System High Temp, Low Oil Air Blower Hynautic Steering Dual A/C and Heat 3 Separate Heaters Westerbeke Generator 8Kw (4) Batteries (3) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 50amp Dockside Inlets with 50ft Shore Power Cords
- Bow Pulpit with Anchor Roller Windlass Line Locker (7) Mooring Cleats Foredeck Sunpads Stainless Steel Bow Rails Swim Platform with Ladder
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.