- 48 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D6 IPS 600
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Price Drop $100,000 to $679,987!
Late Model 52' or 56' Voyager Trades Considered.
Many clients have been searching for a late-model 48 Cantius to save over NEW, the wait is over! This well equipped and professionally maintained Cruisers Yachts has $121,165 in options you won’t find on other boats! There are 345 hours on the twin IPS600 and 485 hours on the 15.5kW Kohler generator with fresh serviced June 2013. Call today to schedule your private showing!
- Vessel Walk-Thru
- This ground breaking new model from Cruisers Yachts features an upper and lower salon with sliding patio doors enclosing the upper salon and helm station. The cockpit and upper salon are on the same level and the patio doors allow a free flow of traffic when entertaining. Below decks is an open and airy lower salon with L-shaped sofa, flat screen TV and galley. The master stateroom is mid-ship and is full beam with a private head and separate shower stall. The guest stateroom is forward with centerline berth and split head design with a shower to port and head/ vanity to starboard. This vessel features Wenge wood cabinetry and Amtico hardwood floors. You must see this award winning vessel to appreciate the innovative design. Powered by Twin Volvo IPS-600 with Joystick docking and precision handing. Please call today to schedule your private showing.
- Options & Upgrades
- Black Hull Dynamic Positioning ($30,650 List Price) Wenge Interior - Cabinets ($9,480 List Price) Flooring - Wenge & Holly Hardwood Sheets, Custom-Fitted w/ Pillow Cases TV 22” LCD & DVD -ASR w/ Satellite TV 22” LCD & DVD -FSR w/ Satellite TV 32” LCD & DVD -Upper Salon w/ Satellite Treads, Hardwood Cabin Entry Steps Towel Package Washer Dryer Combo Unit Anchor, Polished Stainless Steel Cockpit Washdown System Refrigerator, 120V, Cockpit (port side) Ice Maker 120V, Cockpit (starboard side) Electric Grill, Cockpit (port side) Oil Change System, Engines & Generator Swim Platform w/ Hydraulic Lift Teak Platform, Real ($16,730 List Price) Teak Cockpit & Steps, Real (16,730 List Price) Underwater Lights Premium Electronics ($29,175 List Price) (2) Raymarine E120W DSM300 w/ Temp, Depth GPS 4kW 4’ HD Radar Open Array Raymarine VHF w/ DSC KVH M5 SAT TV w/ 4 Receivers ($13,900 List Price) Spare Nibral propellers set ($4,500 List Price)
- Two-burner electric stove Sink & faucet with spray Refrigerator/freezer Microwave/convection oven Solid surface countertop Hardwood flooring
- Master Stateroom
- Island queen berth (storage starbord side) Cedar-lined clothes locker Duvet covers & pillow shams Therapeutic mattress Head with vanity & sink Head with ventilation Shower with sump pump
- Forward Stateroom
- Island queen berth Cedar-lined clothes locker Therapeutic mattress Duvet covers & pillow shams Privacy curtains Hull port windows Head with vanity & sink Head with ventilation Shower with sump pump
- Upper Salon
- Fully enclosed helm & upper salon Walk-thru windshield to bow Hardtop with sliding sunroof Tri-slide helm door Double helm captain seat Helm companion lounge Windshield defroster Windshield washer system (2) Windshield wipers Tilt steering wheel Fly-by-wire steering system & joystick Retractable 32” LCD & DVD w/ Satellite (starboard side)
- Standard Instrumentation
- Compass Digital depth finder Air horn Volvo Penta 7" color monitor Remote spotlight
- Mechanical Equipment
- (4) Air Conditioner/Heater, 64,000 BTU Total ACR Auto charging relay Battery charging system & monitor Battery parallel switch with indicator light White bilge coating, Bilge & Engine room (3) Bilge pumps with high water alarms Bilge blowers Bonding system with transom zinc Bronze seacocks & thru hulls on all underwater fittings (3) Carbon monoxide detectors Dockside wiring Electric transom storage hatch Automatic fire extinguisher (4) Fire extinguishers Fuel cross over system Fuel overflow recovery system 15.5 Kohler Generator without sound shield (585 hours) Remote start/stop generator Ground fault interrupter outlet Bilge lights Cabin lights Cabin, side boarding lights Navigational, international lights Master panel, AC/DC with voltmeters & panel lighting Seawater strainers
- Transom storage Teak Decking Hot/cold cockpit shower Self-draining fiberglass cockpit Swim platform with boarding ladder U-shaped cockpit seating which converts to sunlounge with table Table & sun lounge cushions LED Cockpit courtesy lights
- Hull & Deck
- Anti-fouling bottom paint Bow pulpit Welded stainless steel bow rail Dockside water inlet Fender storage Anchor roller, polished mooring bit and cleat Stainless steel gunwale molding Deck cleats Bow hatch with screen Bow rope locker Foredeck foot switch windlass Nibral propellers
- Service & Broker Comments
- Anti-fouling bottom paint New May 2011 Teak Refinished June 2013 Engines & Generator Service June 2013 Freshwater, Under cover Storage Personal items and decor excluded
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht