- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7-litre 260-hp Inboard
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 6-YEARS) LIGHT USAGE AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 1998 CRUISERS 3075 EXPRESS W/INBOARD V-DRIVES OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 5.7-litre 260-hp "Blue Water Inboards" with only 483 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Full Cockpit Enclosure w/Forward Strata-Glass), Garmin (Color) 4208 GPS w/Chartplotter, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Large Extended Deck Swim Platform, Aft Cockpit Seating w/Table (Converts to Sun-Pad), Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Clean boat and nicely equipped ... Note upgraded canvas package, newer Garmin GPS/Chartplotter, large swim platform w/boarding ladder. Sale includes owners manuals & maintenance records. Always inside winter stored.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Classy family express delivered style, performance at budget-friendly price. Well-finished interior with mid berth aft, small galley, convertible dinette, will sleep six. Head compartment next to companionway steps is easily accessed from cockpit. U-shaped cockpit settee converts to large sun pad. Note clever integrated anchor platform, good engine access, walk-through windshield. MerCruiser 260hp sterndrives cruise at 25 knots and reach 35+ knots wide open.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Hanging Storage Locker to Starboard, Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage, Storage Underneath Berth Settee to Starboard w/Cherry Wood Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Hanging Storage Locker Aft to Starboard Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Coffee Maker Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass (Plastimo) Icom VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Garmin (Color) 4208 GPS w/Chartplotter Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & Helm Remote Control
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- Forward Anchor Locker (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Cockpit Table (Note Aft Cockpit Lounge Coverts to Sun-Pad w/Filler-Cushion) Transom Fender Storage Large Extended Deck Swim Platform Hot/Cold Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Walk-Through Windshield Radar Arch
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Full Cockpit Enclosure w/Forward Strata-Glass) Freshwater Wash-down Epoxy Bottom w/Anti-Fouling Paint Halon Fire System (1) Windshield Wiper Horn Inside Heated Winter Stored Current Owner Since 2007 OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.