- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid 340-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
(CURRENT OWNER OF 5-YEARS) NICELY EQUIPPED 1985 CHRIS CRAFT 336 COMMANDER OFFERS A GREAT PLATFORM FOR CRUISING AND OR OVERNIGHTING -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTIND DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 454-cid 340-hp Gas Engine's. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Sleeping Accommodation's for Four, Enclosed Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Full Galley, Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder, 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower w/Cord, Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: 24-hours notice required to board. Canvas New in 2009, aft-deck cushions & helm seat re-upholstered in 2011. Sale includes owners manuals.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Door Forward Berth Hanging Locker Dinette (Convert's to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Door Enclosed Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio GPS AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (4) Batteries (1) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Anchor Locker Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Engine Sync. (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Camper-Top w/Screens); NEW 2009 OWNERS MANUALS CURRENT OWNER OF 5-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Mike Vargo directly at (734) 626-0556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.