- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7L FWC Inboard
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL "SEA RAY"
THIS BOAT IS THE VERY POPULAR AND ROOMY "305 SEDAN BRIDGE" BUILT BY SEA RAY.
SHE IS POWERED BY TWIN 5.7L MERCRUISER FRESH WATER COOLED INBOARDS WITH ONLY 675 HOURS.
THIS BOAT IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, GENERATOR, COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY, ELECTRONICS, SEARCH LIGHT, ICE MAKER, WINDLASS, FULL BIMINI AND ENCLOSURE, COCKPIT SHOWER, SWIM PLATFORM, DOCKSIDE WATER, AM FM CASSETTE PLAYER AND SO MUCH MORE.
The 305 Sedan Bridge is a wide-beam flybridge cruiser with spacious accommodations, contemporary lines, and an affordable price. She is a ton of boat for the money.
She features an open, space-efficient floorplan with a full galley, a head with shower, and berths for as many as six.
An angled double bed is fitted in the forward stateroom (rather than V-berths), and both the dinette and salon sofa convert to into double berths.
Three lift-out hatches in the cockpit floor provide great access to the engine compartment, and a transom door and swim platform were standard. T
Topside, the flybridge is arranged cruising-style with the helm forward and guest seating aft.
Note that side-dumping exhausts keep noxious fumes out of the cockpit.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- No commentary provided for the Sea Ray 305 Sedan Bridge.
- Additional Information
- SLEEPS 2 IN THE FORWARD CABIN SLEEPS 2 IN THE MID CABIN SLEEPS 2 ON THE DINETTE CONVERSION COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY SPACIOUS SALON FULL HEAD WITH SHOWER LARGE AFT DECK WITH OVERHANG FROM THE BRIDGE LARGE FLYBRIDGE WITH FULL ENCLOSURE. AIR, HEAT AND GENERTOR.
- REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER MICROWAVE OVEN STOVE TOP DEEP DISH SINK UPPER AND LOWER CABINETS RECESSED LIGHTING
- COMPASS GPS FUEL GAUGE WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION DEPTH FINDER FUME DETECTOR FISH FINDER RADAR ENGINE SYNCHRONIZER VHF MARINE RADIO
- AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT 4.0 ONAL GENERATOR SEARCH LIGHT HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER DECK WASH BATTERY CHARGER ICE MAKER SHORE POWER HORN BILGE PUMPS AC DC CONVERTOR FUEL WATER SEPARATORS FLYBRIDGE LIGHTING COCKPIT LIGHTING WINDLASS
- DECK FEATURES
- ANCHOR BIMINI AND FULL ENCLOSURE AFT ENCLOSURE DINGHY DAVITS COCKPIT SHOWER FLFYBRIDGE WITH OVERHANG BOW PULPIT TRANSOM STORAGE LOCKERS SWIM PLATFORM DOCKSIDE WATER COCKPIT STORAGE LOCKERS FRESH WATER WASHDOWN WALK THRU TRANSOM WET BAR
- CABIN FEATURES
- BLINDS CURTAINS AND DRAPERIES OVERHEAD HATCHES WITH SCREENS PADDED CARPETING WARDROBE LOCKERS
- HEAD WITH HOLDING TANK AND OVERBOARD DISCHARGE HOLDING TANK MONITOR MEDICINE CABINET SHOWER ENCLOSED SHOWER STALL
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- BATTERY SAFETY SWITCHES DOCKLINES FIRE EXTINGUISHERS ENGINE ALARMS PARALLEL START SWITCH COAST GUARD EQUIPMENT C.O. DETECTORS HALON FIRE SYSTEM
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- HOLDING TANK MONITOR AM FM CASSETTE PLAYER FRESH WATER COOLED ENGINES CENTRAL VAC INTERNAL STRAINERS FIBERGLASS MUFFLERS SPARE PROPS DRIPLESS SHAFT LOGS TV HOOK UP REPLACED WATER HEATER IN 2012 REPLACED CUTLASS BEARINGS IN 2013 REPLACED VACU FLUSH TOILET PUMP IN 2011 REPLACED RAW WATER COOLING PUMPS IN 2013
- Mears Point YS
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS BOAT TODAY