- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
The supremely versatile 230 Dauntless allows you to bring everything you need for a day of cruising, watersports, fishing---or all three---thanks to generous storage. Cutting-edge features abound, including group-friendly bow seating, and a forward lounge. Anglers will appreciate the standard livewell and aft casting deck, as well as a slew of options, such as an under-seat fishbox, raw water washdown and pedestal fishing seats. When not a platform for fishing or cruising, the 230 Dauntless makes an excellent yacht tender. Incredibly rugged and reliable, it's not your average dinghy. Add in its sophisticated fit and finish, and the sleek 230 Dauntless will win your boating affection, too.
Where she really shines is in wave penetration. She seems to be absent from any of the pounding that you might find when going through chop, and in fact seems to penetrate cleanly and smoothly through each wave. Passing yachts creating large wakes will show that the 230 Dauntless will launch off a wave and remain in a level attitude with a gentle re-entry and penetration into the next wave.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The award-winning 230 Dauntless is sleek and stylish, and boasts the versatility for virtually any pleasure boating or fishing activity. Standard features include tons of storage, an enclosed portable head under the console and lots of cup holders. Ample seating includes innovative port and starboard bow seating with folding backrests. Standard fishing features include an insulated livewell, a Minn Kota Talon shallow water anchor aft and a full-width aft casting deck, plus a full complement of options.Water sports? Our standard telescoping swim ladder gets you back into the boat easily during activities like skiing or wakeboarding.
- Standard Equipment
- All Rails Welded 316-L Stainless Steel All Hardware 316-L Stainless Steel DECK / COCKPIT 20" interior freeboard 8" cleats; bow (2), stern (2), spring line (2) Bow and stern lifting eyes Trolling motor aft Drink holders forward (2) Full-width aft casting platform Garboard drain plug Integral swim platform with telescoping ladder Self-bailing cockpit sole Stern deck mounted stainless steel rod holders (4) Aft welded stainless steel side rails Heavy-duty rub rail Welded stainless steel bow rail T-Top with Blue Storage Bag CONSOLE Acrylic console access door with stainless steel latch Acrylic windshield Captain's storage bin Compass Console mounted rod holders (6) Courtesy light Drink holders (2) Fire extinguisher pocket Electronics mounting surface Instrumentation and electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection Insulated livewell with blue interior and lid on front of console Portable head in console Seat cushion with backrest Stainless steel steering wheel with urethane grip Welded stainless steel grab rail SEATING Forward console seat Forward port and starboard seats with folding backrests Reversible pilot seat with locking backrest and slide out carry on cooler (54 qt) Stern seat with folding backrest Bow cushion STORAGE Bow, anchor locker with overboard drain and stainless steel gas shock Lockable bow storage under forward starboard seat with overboard drain and stainless steel gas shock Lockable console storage Lockable rod storage (3) under forward port seat with overboard drain and stainless steel gas shock Storage in reversible pilot seat base Storage under aft seat MECHANICAL 250 XL DTS Mercury Verado FourStroke with hydraulic power steering 90-gallon fuel tank Tilt steering Automatic bilge pump Dual battery boxes and switch and dual battery wiring Electric horn Navigation lights SmartCraft deluxe gauge package Stainless steel propeller
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- There’s a reason why we call our website exportAMERICAN, American Marine have been #1 in boat and yacht exports for 20 years now. Visit our website to view lots of detailed pics of this and many similar boats. Whether you are looking for a Full Service Yacht Brokerage to buy or sell a boat in the US, or want us to freight your boat to the other side of the world, your best choice will always be to exportAMERICAN. www.exportamerican.com Geoff Britt Cell 24/7 - 231-409-6100 GAZ