- 33 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Fairhaven MA) This Trojan 10 Meter Sedan is a flybridge sedan that shares her hull form with the 10 Meter Express, providing a stable and dry ride. Designed to be a family sedan that performs well either fishing or cruising this 33’ sedan does just that.
The flybridge features centerline upper helm station and bimini new full canvas enclosure. Seating consists of dual captain's chairs. Electronics include Furuno radar, VHF radio, and depth finder. On deck we have a roomy cockpit with and extended swim/dive platform. Wide side decks lead forward to a spacious foredeck with stainless steel bow rail and bow pulpit with roller.
A center slider takes us from the cockpit to the open salon. There is room to relax with a large L-shaped convertible sofa and easy chair. A U-shaped dinette and full service galley are forward and down from the salon. The galley features: full-size refrigerator with freezer, microwave, electric stove, ice maker, upper & lower cabinets, solid surface countertop with stainless steel double sink. The galley has ample storage and the dinette converts to a double berth. Forward is the large v-berth with under-berth storage, and enclosed head compartment with vanity and shower.
Power is provided by newer 350-hp Crusader 454 engines with only 306 hours. There is an Onan generator for offshore electrical power and reverse cycle HVAC for interior comfort. What we have here is a family fisherman that has the style and accommodations of a family cruiser. A sedan that is small enough for easy handling but large enough for comfort. Call now and schedule a showing.
- Forward V-Berth with Uncer-Berth Storage and Hanging Locker Enclosed Head with Toilet, Vanity, and Shower Galley Down with U-Shaped Dinette Open Salon with L-Shaped Settee and Easy Chair
- L-Shaped Cabinets Solid Surface Counter Stainless Steel Double Sink Princess Stove Full Size Refrigerator with Freezer Ice Maker Convertible Dinette
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Roller Flybridge with New Enclosure Centerline Helm with Dual Helm Seats 60 sq. ft. Cockpit Swim Platform
- Electronics & Navigation
- Furuno Radar Pulsar Depth Sounder VHF Radio
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 350-hp Crusader Inboard Engines with only 302 hours Onan Generator 30-amp Shore Power Battery Charger Reverse Cycle HVAC
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.