~The little boat with a big boat ride~
~Owner will take a trade~
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Starting from the stern. There is a livewell in the transom that doubles as a fish box. On the starboard side in the cockpit there is a tuna door. There is an in-floor fish box. There is a rocket launcher in the center of the cockpit. Forward of the cockpit is a tackle station and rigging station on the starboard side. On the port side there is a molded cooler. Forward of this is the helm on the starboard side. On the port side is a curved companion seat. In the center are the steps that lead down to the salon. On the port side is a nice sized head and shower. The galley is on the port side in the center of the salon. On the starboard side is the dinette. All the way forward centerline is the master bed. The floor in the salon is teak and holly. All the wood in the salon is teak.
- Main Salon
- The salon is down. There is a dinette to the star side. The table is removable so you can have a couch. It also coverts into a single upper bunk and a double lower bunk. There is an entertainment center on the port side. The galley is on the port. In the galley there is an electric stove top, Panasonic Microwave, Stainless steel sink, Isotherm refrigerator, Corian counter top, and plenty of cabinet space. The entertainment system is flush mounted on the port side wall. The TV is a Majestic, the stereo is a Clarion.
- The day head is on the port side as soon as you get to bottom of the steps. It has a shower, sink, and head in it.
- Master Stateroom
- The Master berth is center line all the way forward. It is a double. The bed lifts up for storage underneath.
- The decks are factory nonskid. There is a hard top with hatches in it for air flow. There is a front windshield and 4 side enclosures. The front windshield has a center air vent with an electric ram to open and close it. There is a bow rail, Rupp Riggers, 4 rod holders on the hard top legs. 5 rod holders in the gunnels. There is a rocket launcher in the cockpit. All the hatches in the deck have locking latches. Pulpit, cleats, Maxwell anchor puller and rod rack on hardtop.
- Electronics & Helm
- All Raymarine VHF E120 GPS and Fish Finder Auto Pilot Sea Temp ACR spot light with remote control Clarion AM/FM stereo Speakers throughout the boat Cummings Smart Craft monitors
- (2) 30 Amp Shore Power Plug Ins Westerbeke 5 Kw Generator 12 Volt System 4 Batteries Overhead Lights In The Hardtop Cockpit Lights Running Lights Breaker Panels For !20volt And 12 Volt/ Battery Switch’s Cruise Air Ac/Heat Actuator For Engine Room Access Bilge Blower Windshield Wipers Oil Exchange Pump Trim Tabs Battery Charger Bilge Pumps Saltwater Wash Down Pump Fresh Water Pump Hot Water Heater
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Cummings QSB5.9 port 46641048/ 455 hrs. -starboard 44639294/455 hrs. Racors
- Broker's Comments
- This boat shows extremely well. It has been maintained to the highest standard.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.