- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Mainship 36 Double Cabin is a conservative design with an efficient cabin layout. Built on a solid fiberglass semi-displacement hull with a long keel, she is designed for efficient low speed operation while retaining the ability to run at planning speeds. With her twin fresh water cooled 270 HP Crusader's she will cruise comfortably at 16 kts and reach top speeds in the 20s. The Kohler 7.5 generator allows for all the comforts of home while underway.The large wrap around deckhouse windows provide an abundance of natural lighting below deck while the full-width afterdeck topside has nearly 90 Sq. Ft. of entertainment area. With both upper and lower steering stations the Mainship 36 is perfect for both entertaining and cruising
- This Mainship 36 double cabin is a very comfortable cruiser or live aboard. The interior accommodations are arranged with the galley and dinette down a few steps from the salon area. V-berths are forward with separate head with shower and the aft stateroom is fitted with a center double berth and private head with separate shower stall. The large wraparound deckhouse windows provide an abundance of natural light in the salon area making it perfect for entertaining. Excellent aft cabin with walkaround berth with stall shower and great stowage up to salon with nice hide-a-bed sofa with day chairs and entertainment down to galley to port with convertible dinette to starboard forward guest cabin with private head as well. Out to a great sundeck then up to a social flybridge and do not forget the lower helm as well for those fowl weather days for cruising in air conditioned comfort. She is powered with twin 270 crusader engines with a cruise speed of 14 kts. and a top end of 22 kts. . She has a fuel capacity of 240 gal. and water capacity of 100 gal. The helm station has full bimini top. She won't last long at this price. Priced for quick sale.
- Upper Helm Garmin GS Map 41 on Navpost Pedistal JRC 1500 Radar on Navpost Pedistal Raytheon B65 Fish Finder Icom M502 VHF Radio Aquameter Esign 735 Digital Tach Sync VDO Rudder Guage Clarion Stereo System Remote Lower Helm Garmin GPS Map 210 VHF Radio Clarion XMA1 Stereo System with Sat and CD Capabilities Shakespeare Sea Watch TV Antenna TV
- Additional Interior Features
- Full Galley with GE Microwave Countertop Two Burner Stove Full Refridgerator & Freezer 2 each A/C & Heat Units Kohler Generator Hot Water Heater
- Additional Exterior Features
- Helm Full Canvas Enclosure Cockpit Deck Full Canvas Enclosures Helm Instiment Covers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hank Sibley (804) 337-1945 http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/Hank-Sibley/