- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 250 HP 4 Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
2005 Pro-line 32 Express repowered with twin 2009 Yamaha 250hp engines with ONLY 52 hrs, Kohler 5E 5KW Generator with only 34 hours, Air Conditioning, a full galley, a cockpit with a hardtop, updated Garmin 3210 Color GPS/Chartplotter/Fishfinder/HD Radar, outriggers and all the right storage and lay-out for offshore fishing. Just completely detailed inside and out.
Generator and A/C systems fully serviced in 6/13, two new Cockpit Cushions, One new battery, and fully detailed. Enjoy the Air Conditioned cabin at the dock on shorepower, or underway or anchored out in your favorite anchorage with the low-hour and quiet Generator. "Griff Buoys" will safely take you offshore for big-game fishing or spend the weekend with your family cruising in comfort and style with 12V refrigeration, plenty of storage in the galley and a large double aft berth .
This is the perfect boat for weekend getaways, romantic sunset cruise, or a serious offshore angler. All the comfort ammenities for your First Mate, and power for him.
Hurry this one won't last.
- 32' 2005 Proline Express WAC boasts a spacious cabin as compared to other boats in its class due to the extra length on the beam. Upon entering the salon down three steps, the head is on the port side, straight ahead you will find the spacious V-berth which converts for dinette table seating with ample storage underneath. On the starboard side is the galley with electrical panels aft and above the counters. There is generous counter space and storage for your weekend getaways or overnight fishing trips. Immediately aft is the double berth behind the companionway that has privacy curtains.
- 32' 2005 Proline Express WAC boasts a spacious Air-Conditioned cabin as compared to other boats in its class due to the extra length on the beam. The galley is immediately starboard, forward of the control station upon entering the salon. Accomodations include 12V Fridge/freezer combo, single burner electric stove, Tappan Microwave and sink with plenty of storage for weekend getaways.
- LOA: 32 ft 10 in Beam: 10 ft 10 in Minimum Draft: 1 ft 11 in Bridge Clearance: 10 ft 0 in Headroom: 6 ft 1 in Deadrise: 22 ° at Transom Freeboard: 2 ft 5 in Dry Weight: 13400 lbs
- Engines & Mechanical
- This 2005 32' Pro Line Express was repowered with twin 2009 Yamaha 250 HP 4- strokes with just over 50 hours. The Kohler 5E 5KW generator with just over 33 hours received complete annual service in June 2013 including oil, filters, plugs, new stainless steel drip pan. Twin 2009 Yamaha 250 HP four Stroke engines (just over 50 hours) Kohler 5E 5KW Generator (34 hours)
- Deck & Hull
- This 2005 32' Proline Express Walk Around boasts a large cockpit with plenty of room for big game fishing, island hopping or sunset cruising. The Companion Lounge & Jump seat were recovered in June 2013. Hard top Fold-down transom seat Full Eisenglass Enclosure Spreader light 35 gallon lighted live bait well 2-75 gallon fish boxes with macerators Rocket Launchers Outriggers Lewmar pro series electric windlass Remote control spotlight 4-speaker stereo system with iPod connection Sirius XM radio antenna package 39 gallon fresh water tank Fresh Water Washdown/cockpit shower 300 gallon fuel capacity
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.