NEW TO THE MARKET, don't miss this amazing opportunity to own this BASICALLY BRAND NEW 76' LAZZARA BREEZE. Built and maintained by a pedigree yachtsman, you will not find a yacht with more custom features. Unmistakably Lazzara has created a work of art with the Breeze. Her striking lines illustrate her perfect harmony and practical function. Unrivaled attention to detail and extremely well designed living solutions provides the utmost in yachting tradition, safety and relaxation.
Without the loss of comfort or privacy, this 4 stateroom 4 full head layout can comfortably accommodate 8 guests. A fully furnished galley equipped to provide all the comforts of home. Excellent performance with ZF Pod 4000's and speeds up to 32 knots powered by reliable MAN V8 1200's with low hours! You'll enjoy true pride of ownership behind the wheel of this beauty with sports car like performance that will leave you asking for more. This Is A Once In A Lifetime Opportunity, with a cost of over $5m to build. BEST OFFER BUYS HER!! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today.
ASEA SHORE POWER AND FREQUENCY CONVERTER!!
KVH SATELLITE INTERNET & HDTV!!
STERN GARAGE AND HYDRAULIC SWIMPLATORM!!
TRAC AT ANCHOR FIN STABILIZERS!!
UNBELIEVABLE MANUVERABILITY WITH JOYSTICK DOCKING!!
EXCELLENT FUEL EFFICIENCY WITH ZF POD 4000 DRIVES!!
AIR-CONDITIONED FLYBRIDGE WITH HOT TUB!!
CUSTOM CRANES ON FLYBRIDGE FOR SCOOTER STORAGE!!
4 STATEROOM LAYOUT PLUS CREW AFT!!
TO MANY CUSTOM OPTIONS TO LIST!!
MOTIVATED SELLER, MAKE AN OFFER TODAY!!
- Key Features To Consider
- NEW TO THE MARKET, don't miss this amazing opportunity to own this BASICALLY BRAND NEW 76' LAZZARA BREEZE. Built and maintained by a pedigree yachtsman, you will not find a yacht with more custom features. Excellent performance with ZF Pod 4000's and speeds up to 32 knots powered by reliable MAN V8 1200's. You'll enjoy true pride of ownership behind the wheel of this beauty with sports car like performance that will leave you asking for more. This Is A Once In A Lifetime Opportunity, with a cost of over $5m to build. BEST OFFER BUYS HER!! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today. KEY FEATURES ASEA SHORE POWER AND FREQUENCY CONVERTER!! KVH SATELLITE INTERNET & HDTV!! STERN GARAGE AND HYDRAULIC SWIMPLATORM!! TRAC AT ANCHOR FIN STABILIZERS!! UNBELIEVABLE MANUVERABILITY WITH JOYSTICK DOCKING!! EXCELLENT FUEL EFFICIENCY WITH ZF POD 4000 DRIVES!! AIR-CONDITIONED FLYBRIDGE WITH HOT TUB!! CUSTOM CRANES ON FLYBRIDGE FOR SCOOTER STORAGE!! 4 STATEROOM LAYOUT PLUS CREW AFT!! TO MANY CUSTOM OPTIONS TO LIST!! MOTIVATED SELLER, MAKE AN OFFER TODAY!!
- Aft Deck
- Boarding the Aft Deck you are greeted with a perfect setting in which to enjoy moments of relaxing conversation against the ever-changing backdrop of the sea. Ergonomically designed you will find all the necessary amenities close by for whatever the occasion calls for. This open Mediterranean style aft deck is an absolutely magnificent lounge and alfresco dining location. A built in centerline settee that can easily accommodate 8 guests. Automatic large door opens the the aft deck to the salon and the combination creates an expansive entertaining area! Cockpit docking station Teak decks Crew access hatch Teak steps to hydraulic swim platform Stern Garage Hydraulic Passarelle Storage, side panels – port Teak varnished table Fusion 4 zone stereo system Speakers, overhead TV Mount Overhead cockpit lights Courtesy lights Stainless steel gates Storage compartments Custom shoe storage compartment Flush mounted chocks on swimplatform
- Main Salon
- An unprecedented expansive entertaining and lounge area! The salon on this Lazzara is the perfect vantage point to enjoy the vista. This exclusive living space is distinguished by sophisticated interior styling to satisfy your every need while on board. Exquisite finishes combined with a spacious light airy feel. Salon 42" LCD TV Raise/Lower and always visible Automatic stainless steel aft deck door Automatic blinds Additional ceiling details Yamaha Surround Sound System Sony Bluray player Integrated Xbox with built in Kinect in salon Gefen HDMI 8x8 cross matrix switcher Salon carpet White wash wood flooring Custom couch with integrated charging stations Custom coffee table with integrated charging stations Custom desk with integrated power and internet Wine glass cabinet Wine refrigerator Peter Max Umbrella Man art Chrome nautical scones 120v duplex receptacles Lighting low volt, halogen (2) rain gears locker
- Main Deck Day Head
- One of the absolute best layouts in her size range with the incorporation of the main deck Day Head. Located in between the galley and the salon, it is the perfect location for easy day use. Custom vanity with concetto countertop and undermount sink Wall mounted faucet Headhunter marine toilet Mirror White washed wood flooring Storage
- Forward of the salon is the galley. With an amazing open country kitchen layout and stunning views. One of the most unique layouts of its size range. Nothing has been spared in this space. A perfect nook that can accommodate 8 guests comfortably while enjoying the company of the Chef tantalizing your taste-buds with culinary sensations. The opulence is continued with a beautiful whtie washed wood floors and designer stainless steel appliances. Directly opposite the galley is a dinette that provides enough room to dine eight. All the comforts of home within the luxury of a Lazzara. Auton automatic blender or toaster lift Viking microwave oven Viking Oven Viking range Subzero regrigerator drawer Subzero freezer drawer Miele coffee maker Viking dishwasher and plate warmer Designer range hood with outside exhaust Stainless steel appliances Granite countertops Storage cabinets, upper and lower Settee with storage Glass serving area Lighting, indirect Wood plank floor Fire blanket 120v duplex receptacles (GFI protected) Stainless steel “Apron” sink with single lever
- Lower Helm Station
- Easy access from the main salon or flybridge is the Lower Helm Station. The helm station is perfectly situated on the port side just forward of the galley providing great visibility and comfort. Everything you need to take you safely to your next destination is here. Ergonomically designed for easy use mixed with the style that only a Lazzara can offer. Lazzara ISIS vessel monitoring and alarm system (1) 20” LCD display Fully instrumented helm console, including electronic engine controls Treben electric leather helm chair, fully adjustable ICOM VHF KVH TracPhone - Satelite Phone and Internet Furuno Navnet 3D AIS, send and receive Autopilot Simrad AP 24 Generator Panel
- Master Stateroom
- From the stairs in the galley, aft down the companion way is the impressive full beam Master Stateroom that features a king size berth with built-in night stands on either side. Custom fabrics and high gloss finishes creates an inviting feeling. Aft on the starboard side is a very spacious walk-in wardrobe. Plenty of drawer space is located on both the port and starboard sides of the stateroom. Private access to the En-Suite Head is located aft on the port side of the cabin. Modern and richly appointed this expansive his and her bath features a glass enclosed shower and separate sinks. Excellent storage is available in the cabinets within. Walk around Lazzara-size king bed with tempurpedic mattress with low profile raise/lower mechanism Peter Max Umbrella Man artwork Drop down 32" LCD TV Vanity port side with ottoman (2) dressing bureaus port side with six (6) drawers each Night stand, port and starboard, with wood tops and drawers/bureaus, port and starboard, with “soft close” drawers Automatic Blinds Walkin Closet Private access to head Carpet Custom clothes hamper Majilite overhead panels w/foam backing Fabric wall coverings, removable panels (2) “Horizon” panoramic windows (2) openable weather tight portholes with screens Window treatment Direct and indirect lighting 120v duplex receptacles Decorative sconces En-Suite Head: Foot activated sensored night lights (2) Electric Mirror Medicine Cabinets Bio-glass vanity top, with undermount sink Brushed nickel fixtures Medicine cabinet with beveled mirror Infiniti edge marble flooring Marble enclosed full size shower with seamless glass enclosure Headhunter marine toilet Bidet Towel bars, tissue holders, wall-mounted soap dishes and tumbler holders Shower panel system with multiple body sprays Built-in magazine rack Exhaust fan Recessed halogen down lights (2) 120v duplex receptacles with ground fault breakers Overhead low voltage ac lighting
- VIP Stateroom
- All the way forward of the master down the companion way is the VIP Stateroom. The elegance comfort and sensuous lines of the yacht are also found here. A queen island berth is easily accessible from either side. The spacious wardrobe provides ample storage for clothing. Tasteful finishes throughout with curtains that are sure to keep the light out on those late mornings in bed. Conveniently located within is private access to the En-Suite Head. Lazzara queen bed with innerspring mattress Automatic blinds Hanging locker Chain locker bulkhead with access Storage, cabinet with drawers and shelves Reading lights Lighting low voltage AC halogen Deck hatch/screen/blackout Carpet Storage under bed 120v duplex receptacles Chrome and brushed nickel fixtures Custom clothes hamper En-Suite Head: Foot activated sensor night light Infiniti edge marble flooring Lighting low voltage AC halogen Power ventilation fan Shower panel system with multiple body sprays Shower with seamless glass enclosure Headhunter marine toilet Storage, medicine cabinet Vanity with bio-glass countertop and back splash Wall mounted soap dish, tumbler and tissue holder 120v duplex receptacles (GFI protected)
- Port & Starboard Guest Staterooms
- In between the VIP and the Master is the port and starboard Guest Staterooms. Incredible attention to detail and equally sized. The Port Guest Stateroom fitted with queen berth and the Starboard Guest Stateroom is fitted with twin berths. Both rooms are tastefully decorated with state of the art amenities. Forward is a full height hanging wardrobe and the entrance to the private ensuite bath. Lazzara innerspring mattress Automatic blinds Headboard Hanging locker with full-length mirrored door Nightstand with drawers Storage drawers under bed Carpet Majilite overhead panels with foam backing “Horizon” panoramic windows Direct and indirect lighting 120v duplex receptacles En-Suite Head: Headhunter marine toilet Power vent fan Glass towel shelf with rails Storage, medicine cabinet w/frosted glass front Custom vanity with bio-glass countertop and undermount sink Infiniti edge marble flooring Shower panel system with multiple body spray Chrome and brushed nickel fixtures Marble shower with seamless glass enclosure Wall mounted soap dish, tumbler and tissue holder 120v duplex receptacles (GFI protected)
- Conveniently located in the linen closet in the guest companion way between all the cabins is the over/under washer and dryer. Whirlpool full size washer/dryer
- Bow and Deck Equipment
- Walk around decks and a large bow section makes moving around the decks a breeze. There is a lovely lounge and seating area for guests on the bow. Enjoy a meal or relax to take in the sun or stars. Also a great get away for privacy and relaxation, especially while at anchor. Exterior two-tone paint Fusion marine stereo system Raise/lower teak table Brownie hookah diving package Air Horn Windshield wiper system 24 vdc /pantograph type with washer system Lazzara custom 16” bow, spring and stern cleats, 316L stainless steel Burgee staff, custom stainless steel Forward hatch to bow cabin Logo, stainless steel Teak aft deck and swim platform deck Windshield screen Lines and fenders (4) recessed hull windows (2) “Horizon” panoramic windows Main deck windows are tinted glass, laminated and chemically strengthened Helm windshield are high “Thermal E” glass, laminated and chemically strengthened Stainless steel (316L) round hand rails on all exterior decks Solid PVC rubrail with stainless steel insert Swim ladder Bulwark doors port and starboard Foredeck locker for line and fender storage Epirb Liferaft Tracy boarding ladder Sunbrella cushion covers (4) Glendinning fresh water hose automatic reels (2) Anchors with anchor wash
- Crews Quarters
- (2) person berth LCD TV and stereo Crew dinette with refrigerator, microwave and sink Crew lounge with sofa that converts to a bed Access to engine room Access to main deck Flooring, carpet Lighting, low voltage AC halogen Outlets, 120V GFI protected Storage, drawers En-Suite Head: Headhunter marine toilet Stall shower Sink with cabinets 120v duplex receptacles (GFI protected)
- Engine Room
- Air-Conditioned Engine Room (2) 1200hp MAN V8's ZF Pod 4000 drives Onan 23kW Generator Six zone 92,000 BTU air conditioning system with air handlers and thermostats for each zone; touch pad controls 24 VDC automatic bilge pumps (1 aft, 1 forward, 1 engine room) 24 VDC high-water alarm (1 aft, 1 forward, 1 engine room) Two emergency bilge pumps, engine driven 100 US gallon black water storage tank Headhunter toilets ZF electronic steering Nibral duo-prop Underwater exhaust Fire suppression system - automatic with engine shutdown, override and manual pull 300 US gallon potable water tank: FDA approved Aft deck shower - hot and cold Headhunter MARC 5 240V fresh water pump Water filtration system Water heater, 240V (30 gallon) Aft cockpit shower Dockside water inlet-aft deck Lazzara engineered "Ultra Sound" engine room system Interior "Isolation Dampening" System Thermo barrier foil 240V/60 cycle 23 kw Kohler diesel with sound shield Emergency 24 volt DC lighting in lower hallway Glendinning cablemaster @ 100 Amp/240V60 cycle w/75' cord and wireless remote Smart Y shore power connector ASEA marine shore power and frequency converter Isolation transformer, 240V/24 KVA/1 - Amp Batteries, (AGM Group 31) Two battery chargers (40 Amp Charles Chargers) (4) underwater plasma light s Sea recovery watermaker Trac fin at anchor stabilizer - hydraulic KVH HD7 satellite
- The flybridge of the yacht is the perfect place to take the sun and sea. Design across the board for the flybridge helm station. All the instruments are laid out clearly and intuitively in an optimized space to offer the maximum comfort while underway. An oasis of sunpad cushions to lounge on and sofa to enjoy your life at sea in total relaxation. Air-Conditioned Flybridge EZ-Glass enclosure system Jacuzzi (2) custom davits for scooters Electric windshields in front of helm and companion seats for rough weather (2) Firenze compo electric helm chairs with integrated cup holders (2) 17" KEP touch screen monitors Fully instrumented helm console Outdoor TV mount Custom designed framed glass windscreen with teak bas Forward sette group with tables Glass skylight Electric windshield with wipers (2) Treben double helm chair Teak raise/lower table and settee area Access to aft deck via stairway with handrail Bar with crown bar stools Flybridge bar and grill outdoor cooking island (grill, sink, refrigerator, ice maker) Vitrifrigo draw refrigerator Fusion marine stereo system (2) Royal botania lounge chairs (2) Royal botania deck chairs Docking control stations, joystick control comand Custom carbon fibre hard top
- NEW TO THE MARKET, don't miss this amazing opportunity to own this BASICALLY BRAND NEW 76' LAZZARA BREEZE. Built and maintained by a pedigree yachtsman, you will not find a yacht with more custom features. Excellent performance with ZF Pod 4000's and speeds up to 32 knots powered by reliable MAN V8 1200's. You'll enjoy true pride of ownership behind the wheel of this beauty with sports car like performance that will leave you asking for more. This Is A Once In A Lifetime Opportunity, with a cost of over $5m to build. BEST OFFER BUYS HER!! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today.
- Owners personal effects. A list will be provided upon request.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This Lazzara is an outstanding example of a yacht built and owned by a pedigree yachtsman. Basically brand new she is a beautiful custom ensemble that is a must see. If you are in the market for one of the most luxurious custom flybridge motor yachts on the market, don’t miss this rare opportunity. Best Offer Buys Her!! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today, call Justin at (954) 770-5281 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org