- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3208 TA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Unique styled Offshore fisherman. Professionally Rigged and Ready to Fish. Gives you the lower helm station of an Express boat, and the Elevated full Bridge and added visability of a Convertible. Twin 3208TA Caterpillar Diesel engines cruise at 22 kts, Full Winter Canvas, plus eisenglass enclosure. Big, Deep, Safe cockpit, in-deck fish box, LOTS of built in Tackle storage. Surprising large cabin with excellent headroom, galley, enclosed head with stand-up shower. Full U-shaped dinette, converts into a sleeper, Master stateroom with privacy door is forward.
- Vessel Description
- Power Boat Guide says: This is a re-designed version of the popular Topaz 36 SF (1980-1985) with additional fuel, larger interior and improved engine access. Highlights include big fishing cockpit with in-deck fish box storage, well arranged helm with lockable Electronics compartments. Roomy interior with U-shaped dinette, enclosed head with a stand-up stall shower. The solid fiberglass hull is heavily built, offering a dry stable ride. Seriously good looking boat, that has aged well over the years.
- The L-shaped galley is in the port aft corner of the lower cabin. It features counter space with drawers below and cabinets above. A Norcold dual voltage refrigerator is located under the counter, a Jenn Air microwave oven is mounted above. There is a stainless sink and stainless 2 burner electric stove. An electric water heater provides hot water for shower and for the Galley sink. The large, U-shaped dinette is located across from the Galley on the Std side. The table can be lowered down and converted into a double sleeper. There is ample storage beneath the dinette seat cushions, with lots of storage along the Stbd side. A Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo is located in the cabin, as well as a Toshiba dual voltage TV/VCR. The cabin is trimmed in rich Teak woodwork with excellent headroom and adequate light and natural ventilation, As well as Reverse Cycle Heat/AC.
- Master Stateroom
- The Master Stateroom is located in the forward section of the cabin. There is a teak privacy door that can easily be closed. The Master Berth is a convertible V-berth with an additional Upper bunk along the Std side. There is LOTS of storage space available in this space. An overhead deck hatch allows for natural light and additional ventilation.
- Fishing Equipment
- The deep, safe cockpit is trimmed with Teak Cover Boards, has 9 flush mounted Lee's rod holders across the stern and sides, one Down Rigger mount in the port corner and several other flush mounted rod holders along each side. There are 4 rod holders on each tower leg, as well as 4 across the back of the Bridge (rocket launcher style). There are Rupp double spreader outriggers and a Rupp center rigger. A large in-deck fishbox is more than capable of handling your days catch and there is a mount for a 130lb class Fighting Chair (existing chair is Not Included with the vessel). There is a cockpit step box, that is lockable and has storage space inside, this is a good space for storing sinkers. Lots of tackle can be stored beneath the helm and passenger seats, with some Custom Rig holders, and Bulk storage space. There is an abundance of rod storage in the vessel, some on the underside of the hardtop, and many more inside of the lockable cabin.
- Electronics & Safety Equipment
- Robertson AP100 Autopilot (upstairs) Robertson F200 autopilot remote (downstairs) Raytheon V850 color Fishfinder (upstairs) with Sea Surface Temp built in Azimuth 1000 electronic Compass (upstairs) Furuno 1650d color GPS/Chartplotter (upstairs) Furuno 1650 color GPS/Chartplotter (downstairs) Raytheon R21XX raster scan Radar w 4' open array (one screen at each station) Raymarine DS500X color fishfinder Icom VHF Radio (two units upstairs and one downstairs) DYTEK Sea SurfaceTemp gauge (downstairs) Standard Horizon CP170 Chartplotter (downstairs) Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo in cabin Toshiba TV/VHS player Glendinning Engine Synchronizer (both stations) 8 offshore type PFD's 406 mhz EPIRB with hydrostatic release Ditch Bag (complete with food, water, HHeld EPIRB, First Aid Kit, Flares, etc) Throwable PFD
- Engines & Transmissions
- The 3208 TA Caterpilar diesels are serviced regularly (all fluids and filters changed every 150 hrs). The Twin Disk transmissions are serviced yearly. There is an oil change system that is connected to each engine and to the generator. Engine room access is excellent in this particular vessel. Electric Hydraulic lifting rams have been added, allowing for the engine hatch to be raised at the push of a button. A glendinning engine synchronizer is included and can be controlled from both helm stations.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent
- located offsite. This 37 Topaz is located offsite, so please call to make a boarding appointment. All international Inquiries are always welcome. http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/Scott-James/