- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4.3L GXi
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Regal 2765 is one of the rare models on the available with twin engines. Her twin Volvo 4.3L engines, and advanced 'fastrac' hull design provide top speeds. Her luxurious and spacious interior features over 6'5" of headroom, and comfortably sleeps 4 adults. She is loaded with options such as; Corian counter tops, air conditioning, remote control spotlight, vacu-flush head, windlass, bimini package w/ camper top, mooring cover, and much more. Don't miss out on this low-hour, well equipped, Regal. Call today to schedule a showing.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The Regal Commodore 2765 features six feet plus of headroom, two big berths that accommodate four adults, full galley, a cockpit with sun-lounge and a table that converts to sleep two children, plus 50-plus mph FasTrac performance and safety with twin engines.
- Sleeps 4 Snap-Carpeting Fully Equipped Galley Aft Berth Full Stand-Up Head Forward Convertible Dinette/ V-Berth Ample Storage Recessed Lighting Heating & Air Conditioning
- Corian Countertops Single Burner Stove Molded SS Sink Microwave Under-Counter Refrigerator Ample Storage
- SS Deck hardware throughout Mooring Cover Swim Platform Swim Ladder Starboard Side Transom Door Recessed Grab Rails Sunpad Pulpit Snap-In Carpeting
- Electronics & Helm
- Lowrance HDS7M Chartplotter Lowrance Digital Depth Faria Gauges Windlass Wipers Spotlight VHF Kenwood Radio w/ Dash Remote Compass Trim Tabs
- 12V Receptacle Lighting Throughout Windlass 12V/120
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Volvo 4.3L GXI (2) 200 Hours Volvo Duo-Prop Drives Hot Water Heater Heating & Air Conditioning
- Broker's Comments
- Exceptionally Well Kept, owner is moving up, lowest and cleanest on the market.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.