- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
OWNER WANTS THE BOAT SOLD SO WE LOWERED THE PRICE AGAIN
If you are looking for recent model boat to cruise, fish or just hang out on, YOU NEED to see this boat. She has low hours, is extremely well maintained with diesel power, front and rear thrusters, spacious Upper and Lower Cockpits and fully appointed accomodations with many luxury features. All you need to do is bring your personal items, climb on board and start to live your dream. Please look at her full specs and you will see that her diesel power and her "like new" condition separate her from the competition and show what a great boat and value she is.
- This vessel is truly home away from home. She has large indoor and outdoor accomodations. She has a very roomy interior with a 2 Stateroom floor Plan. The Salon has an L-shaped couch with ultra leather, high gloss cherry dinette table, 2 stools with storage, real cherry wood cabinetry, Flat screen TV, Clarion AM/FM/CD, Sirius Sat radio, cloth chair, privacy curtains, carpet, dedicated AC unit, Stereo speakers and a 6 disc CD changer. There is a Galley between the salon and the Staterooms which is fully equipped (See Galley Section Below). Between the Galley and Master Stateroom is a large Head with enclosed Shower w/bench seat, electric head, sink, mirrored medicine cabinet with a private door to Master Stateroom and another door to hallway. The Master Stateroom has a queen size bed, drop-down TV, 2 cedar line closets and drawers. The guest stateroom can be configured with twin beds or filled in to make a large single bed and also has closet and drawer storage. Outside she has a large Lower Cockpit that has flexibility to be a great seating area or a great place to try your hand at fishing. Molded Cockpit Steps lead safely to the Flybridge or Wide-side Decks to the bow. The Upper Cocpit has the Rear Helm floorplan with 2 Captains Chairs and in front of the helm there is a comfortable seating for guests that afford everyone in a great view for the cruise. Both the Upper and Lower cockpits have snap-in carpets that are in new condition as owners seldom used them. Not only does she look great, she is an excellent running boat with good visability and a comfortable ride.
- 2 burner electric stove w/ceramic top Vent fan above range Microwave/convection/grill oven, built in Refrigerator/freezer Wood plank flooring 4 storage drawers (2) 110V outlets, GFCI protected Stainless steel sink with cover 3 Storage cabinets Waste container, recessed in countertop with flush-mounted solid surface cover
- Electrical System
- 110 Volt Shorepower with (2) 30 amp Inlet 50' Power Cords AC/DC distribution panels with magnetic circuit breaker and intergral bilge blower controls AC voltmeters and ammeters GFCI on all outlets Dockside CATV inlet 10 and 60 Amp Battery Chargers 9kw Kohler Generator
- Mechanical Systems
- Front and rear bow thrusters Macerator 11 Gallon water heater 2 Reverse cycle marine A/C/heaters Pressurized fresh water system Shower sump pump Overboard discharge system Dripless shaft logs Engine oil change system Hydraulic Steering. Internal seawater strainers Propellers certified. Propeller Shafts aquamet. Rudders and struts 421 manganese bronze. Stainless hydraulic trim tabs. Automatic fire suppression system. Engine alarms, temperature and oil. 3 Bilge pumps and high water bilge alarm
- Windlass with 35 lb.anchor and 125' chain Air/electric trumpet horn Fresh/saltwater washdown system Spotlight Nav lights Telescoping boarding ladder Bow rails and hand rails
- Engines and 2012 Boat Maintenance
- Twin 2006 D-310 Volvo Penta Diesel engines 298 Hours Engines serviced (oil changed, filters, air filters, fuel filters, all zincs, racor filters for both engines at 275 hours Fully serviced generator Boat hauled out, bottom painted and completely waxed Upgraded bow thruster to a top of the line Vetus thruster Replaced all 6 batteries Replaced cutlass bearings
- Raymarine E 80 GPS/Chartplotter Raymarine VHF Raymarine Autopilot Helm dashboard well designed for easy reach and visibility of electronics, thrusters, shifters/trottles, windlass controls, gauge reading, horn, trim tabs, etc
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Lynn or Jackie Millikin Email: Lynn@sarasotayacht . com Cell: 910-690-8695 Email: Jackie@sarasotayacht.com Cell: 910-690-8689