WIND SPIRIT II is a well-equipped and maintained Hunter 336. This yacht is perfect for the family that wants to do some extensive cruising and enjoy the comforts of a much larger yacht.
- Sleeps 6 wI6'4" headroom Jabsco manual head w/ sink and shower Hot/Cold water pressure Holding tank w/y-valve Hot water heater Microwave 2 burner propane LPG stove w/oven Adler Barbour refrigerator & ice box Marine Air reverse cycle heat and air Cockpit shower
- Main Salon Large U-shaped lounge with dinette table on port side fwd. Lounge to stbd. Galley is located in port aft corner AC w/ reverse heat Hook up for TV and internet Bow stateroom has large berth w/good storage Large head with shower located to stbd. aft Master Stateroom Aft cabin has large berth with good storage
- Deck Equipment
- 301b.plow anchor Dock lines Fenders PFDs Horn Swim ladder on transom Halon fire extinguishing system 3 anchors are on board Dinghy, inflatable
- Electronics & Helm
- Autohelm autopilot Autohelm depth sounder Autohelm speed ICOM GP-360ML GPS Raymarine C70 color radar w/ GPS lcom 304 VHF Ritchie compass Cockpit table Stern perch, port/starboard Mount for 3hp Mercury
- Sails and Rigging
- Mainsail With Cover 130% Roller Furling Jib with cover Cruising Spinnaker 2 Jiffy Reefing Systems Full Batten Mainsail Mechanical Boom Vang Wheel Steering with cover & Brake Emergency Tiller Aluminum Deck Stepped Mast With 2 Spreader Roller Furling System Pedestal Guard 2 Anchor Roller On Bow
- 2) 11 OV shore power cords 3) batteries w/ charger Spreader lights Anchor and steaming lights Foredeck lights 2) electric bilge pumps
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Yanmar 3GM30F diesel engine,27hp Onan generator Fuel separator
- Brokers Comments
- This 336 Hunter is in very good condition. The main sail and jib were made by Doyle.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.