- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Solid hardworking express sport fisher with best in class styling, superb deck layout scores high with serious anglers. Spacious cockpit and transom live well is nice for this size boat. Deep Vee hull delivers exceptional handling. It’s a little battle wagon.
- Master Stateroom
- V-Bunk sleeps 2 Head Vanity
- Electronics & Helm
- GPS chart plotter Hand held GPS plotter Fish finder VHF radio Lewmar free fall windlass installed 2010 Spot light
- 30 Amp shore power Battery charger
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- The motors were rebuilt and also have new risers and manifolds approx. 10 hours since rebuilt, 1331 original hours.
- Hard top w/electronics box Lee Jr. out riggers Hard top mounted riggers can be used in place of Lee Jr or used as center riggers Trim tabs Transom fish box Rod holders 2 helm chairs Spreader lights Fume detector Salt water wash Sink at port side of helm area w/storage
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.