- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Amazon 37 is a professionally built, round bilged steel yacht unlike most steel boats. Unique with a smooth, fair hull and walk-through transom you would not know she is steel. INVICTUS IV is a proven blue-water capable cruiser. Her cruising history includes 3 trans-Atlantic crossings and one round the world passage under her keel. She offers a powerful cutter rig with a cruising keel and skeg-hung rudder. Well equipped with rich woodwork below she is priced to move and is waiting for her new owner to bring her back into shape and take her cruising.
- INVICTUS IV features a traditional layout with quality woodwork combined with lots of storage for cruising. A large V-berth forward followed by a center salon featuring a centerline drop-leaf dining table and plenty of seating on either side. A traditional nav-station is located to starboard with a large head just aft. The U-shaped galley is located to port with a 3-burner LPG stove/oven and plenty of counter space and storage. A comfortable aft cabin with queen berth is located on the port side. Opposite is a store room/workshop. Opening ports throughout provide ample ventilation.
- Force 10 3 burner LPG oven/stove Deep freezer (needs overhaul) Refrigeration Large double SS sink Fantastic counter space Plenty of storage
- Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Stainless steel (50 Gallons each) Fuel Tanks: 1 Aluminum tank 45 gallons 1 Fiberglass tank 45 gallons
- Furuno GPS Navigator 35 Furuno 1712 Radar Raymarine ST-60 Wind, Speed, Depth instruments Ritchie steering compass Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF w/cockpit mic Icom SSB radio/tuner Autohelm auto pilot Epirb Freedom 2000 Charger/Inverter Heart Link 2000 30A Shore power inlet 3 rigid solar panels and 4 flexible solar panels 4 Trojan 6 volt house batteries, 100+ amps each 2012 1 Delco engine start battery 3 rigid solar panels 4 flexible solar panels TV
- Harken/ Furling genoa: good condition Famet/ Furling mainsail: good condition Hank on staysail: excellent condition Andersen self tailing winches
- Hydraulic Steering Hydrovane self-steering windvane/emergency rudder Rigid boom vang Stainless steel standing rigging Sta-Lok wire terminals Quick release inner forestay
- Max Prop 3 blade feathering propeler 2012 Yamaha Enduro 15HP with less than 10 hours 2012 West Marine inflatable tender 4 person Beaufort Liferaft (needs inspection) 220’ 5/16 galvanized anchor chain Anchor rodes 1 Simpson Lawrence plow type anchor 45 lbs 1 Bruce anchor 33 lbs 1 Danforth type storm anchor Sea anchor 2 electric bilge pumps 2 manual bilge pumps Teak cockpit Swimming ladder Cockpit cushions Dodger/Bimini Spare parts
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Ken at 252-571-1581