- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This 42 Ocean is a second generation 42 Super Sport offers speed, style and comfort at a reasonable price.
Well-appointed interior with L shaped dinette features a walkaround queen berth forward and a double berth in the guest cabin. Hatch in galley leads to large storage area. Expansive fishing cockpit has transom door, large fishbox, tackle center, bait freezer and fighting chair.
- 2 Staterooms Galley Up Head With Shower W/ Teak & Holly Sole New Upholstery, And Blinds In 2008
- Icemaker (new 2013) Refrigerator w/ freezer (NEW 2002) 2-Burner, electric stove Water heater (new 2010) Pressure freshwater system Teak & holly sole Convection oven
- Anchor Bow pulpit w/ rails Coast Guard safety package Freshwater/saltwater washdown system Avalon 6-person raft Spreader lights Windlass 4 Life jacket – off shore Stainless steel bow rail, half top supports & hardware Teak covering board (new 2010) Bridge front and side curtains(NEW 2011)
- Fishing Equipment
- Bait freezer Cockpit sink Fishbox- Fighting chair Schaefer outriggers Half tower Transom door Rupp rod storage overhead in salon (6-50#, 6-30#, 6-20#)
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raytheon autopilot Raymarine C-120 Electronics with radar and fishfinder (new 2004) Datamarine SatNav EPIRB Raymarine VHF Radio (new 2006) Speed and Distance logs 32” TV (new 2010) Etnea digital tach Glendinning synchronizer
- Electrical Equipment
- 4 Batteries (new 2010) Onan 8kW generator (1560 hours) Automatic battery charger Dockside electrical cable (new 2012) 12V/24V DC electrical system 220V AC electrical system 4 NEW batteries spring 2014
- Engines & Mechanical Equipment
- (2) Bilge blowers (3) Automatic bilge pumps Engine temperature alarm Emergency engine stop Halon fire extinguishing system (2) Cruisair air conditioner (salon 24,000 BTU & SR/head 16,000 BTU) – (compressor units new 2009) Freshwater cooling system Fuel filters Overboard/holding head system Oil transfer system Spare props Hydraulic steering Bennett trim tabs Glendinning synchronizers Transmissions (1.77:1 ratio)
- Other Features/Equipment
- Fighting chair cover – Upright seat back for fighting chair w/ cover to fit
- Rods and Reels 2 Underwater lights (1 no longer works and the company no longer stocks these lights – not replacing)
- Broker's Comments
- This vessel has many upgrades from updated engines to the bridge enclosure. She is priced right and ready to go.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.