- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Best Priced, Clean & Fully Serviced! Owners have just had local CAT dealer perform mechanical servicing on both engines for this season. "Queen Bee" is a great cruising yacht for a family or even two couples with children. The accommodations are ample for six or more and, between the spacious salon/dinette with natural light from the windshield and the aft deck/flybridge area, there is room for everyone.
- Displacement: 27,000
- Total Power: 300. Both engines have just been serviced by local CAT dealer for this season.
- Guest Stateroom
- This stateroom provides generous sleeping quarters for children or an adult-sized guest. Forward to Port Stacked Bunks Heads both are vacu flush
- VIP Stateroom
- This stateroom will accommodate a couple in the utmost comfort and privacy. Forward guest stateroom with island queen Guest head with vacu flush system, large stall shower Guest TV/VCR Magnavox flat screen
- Master Stateroom
- This owners' cabin provides privacy and comfort. Master island bed, inner spring mattress Master cedar lined locker, drawers and under bed storage Master TV/VCR-Flatscreen -Magnavox Master head with vacu flush system, large shower stall w/seat
- Main Salon
- Spacious open salon with L shaped sofa and pull out ottomans w/ storage Threee zone AC with heating in master, salon and forward statesroom Breakfast bar with two (2) barstools TV built in with VHS Large L shaped dinette Central Vac system Additional RCA flatscreen on pedestal and mounts in cockpit Carpet runner replaced in 2007
- Food processor/blender Storage pantry across from pantry Sharp Microwave/convection oven Under counter separate refrigerator and freezer Black & Decker built-in coffeemaker In floor storage area
- Standard Horizon-1000C Raytheon 650 RayPilot auto pilot Raytheon 601XX chart plotter Raytheon 210 VHF Raytheon Raydata depth/speed log Raytheon R40XX radar - 32 Mile ACR spotlight control
- 50 amp shore power with cord AC lines were just flushed New AC in 2010 Complete engine manual, owners manual Spare parts include Impeller & filters, ect Westerbeke generator Battery Charger Emergency start system-battery parallel Dripless shaft logs Hydraulic steering Auto bilge pumps Auto halon system- just re-certified High water bilge alarm Engine synchronizer-Glendining Bennett trim tabs ZF Transmissions Racor fuel filters Croco oil changer Engine alarms fuel shut off valves
- Deck and Helm
- The aft deck is three steps down from the bridge making the flow to the two areas very convenient. Aft deck hard top Complete set of spare C map charts Spare spotlight Boat was just hauled and bottom painted Acrylic wing doors Wet bar with sink and new icemaker(replaced 3 yrs ago) Molded steps to bridge and swim platform Cockpit furniture Fender racks Bridge/helm has two helm seats, and a large L shaped bench seat U zips on enclosures Snap in carpet liner 12V Accessory outlet Sea Ray systems monitor panel Windscreen Shore water hook up Hot and cold Transom shower Swim ladder Helm cover Transom storage Transom door C.G Kit Spiral steps from platform to cockpit Brdge windshield recently painted by Bluewater in Wanchese
- Systems monitor Teleflex controls Tilt steering Anchor windlass controls Storage under flybridge lounge seating Two (2) Captains chairs Bimini and enclosure - New 2004 Carpeting (new) Compass Halon system 12V cigarette lighter plug
- Additional Information
- Owners have taken great care of the "Queen". She is clean and ready to go!! Notice in the background her owner's have replaced the "Queen" with a new land yacht. They are planning to go land cruising this year!!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.