- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Just Reduced another $28,988.00 for quick sale
OWNER HAS FOUND HIS SMALLER BOAT AND WANTS TO MOVE ON!
SEE IT FIRST OR SEE IT LAST BUT BY ALL MEANS PLEASE SEE IT BEFORE YOU BUY.
THIS OWNER IS VERY INTERESTED IN DOWNSIZING TO A 40 FOOT RANGE OF TRAWLER. TRADE WOULD HAVE TO BE NEWER THAN 2005 AND IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. POSSIBLE TRADES WILL BE LOOKED AT.
THE OWNER HAS DROPPED THE ASKING PRICE ON THIS BEAUTIFUL BOAT BECAUSE HE HAS FOUND THE SMALLER CRUISING BOAT HE WANTS. HE PREFERS NOT TO BE A TWO BOAT OWNER. ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.
PERHAPS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CRUISING YACHTEVER OFFERED ON THE PRE-OWNED MARKET!
THE BOAT WAS BEAUTIFUL WHEN THIS PEFECTIONIST OWNER PURCHASED HER AND HE PROCEEDED TO INVEST AN INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF MONEY IN UPGRADES AND REFITS.
THIS 3 STATEROOM OFFSHORE MOTOR YACHT WAS DESIGNED BY CREALOCK. "DOLPHIN" RANKS AMONG THE TOUGHEST AND YET MOST ATTRACTIVE OCEAN GOING VESSELS IN MODERN MARITIME HISTORY.
IF YOU ARE IN THE MARKET FOR A TRAWLER, PILOTHOUSE OR MOTORYACHT YOU CERTAINLY OWE YOURSELF A LOOK AT THIS
- The SALON provides an exceptional area in which to dine or entertain, taking advantage of the Offshore 55's full 16' 10" beam. Large sliding windows with tasteful treatments surround the whole cabin, accentuating the space. Throughout the vessel halogen lighting is flush-mounted in the headliner in well designed zones controlled by dimmer switches. Likewise throughout, windows, hatches and ports provide abundant natural light and fresh air. The salon hi-lo table opens to include seating at the C-shaped settee and for two pull-up chairs from across the cabin. Extremely well equipped entertainment centers occupy the aft corners of the salon, and a custom computer desk is situated forward to starboard just aft of the staircase leading below to the master stateroom. 3 Large sliding windows Large U-shaped Settee Dual fold-out top, hi-low dining table Overhead halogen lighting w/ dimnmer controls Built-in desk/computer station w/ two drawers and cabinet under MarineAir digital controls Sony Trinatron TV New RayMarine Sat TV --Salon, and Master Staterooms Double teak/glass sliding doors leading to cockpit Remote Fireboy emergency pull-station Pioneer Dolby suround sound stereo system w/ digital DVD recorder and speaker select system New Berber carpeting and cushion fabrics (2011)
- Opposite the staircase to port is the GALLEY. It features a full side-by-side refrigerator/ freezer by Jenn-Air, a Kenyon 3-burner ceramic cooktop with a large Jenn-Air convection oven below, a Sharp carousel convection microwave, a Whirlpool dishwasher, and a Broan trash compactor. Solid surface counters, a double stainless sink and ample custom cabinets with slide-out shelves and deep drawers complete the picture. Large sliding window Jenn-Air side by side refrigerator / freezer w/ teak paneling faces Kenyon 3-burner ceramic cooktop Jenn-Air convection oven Sharp carousel microwave convection oven Whirlpool dishwasher (2006) Broan trash compactor w/ wood grain front paneling Solid surface countertops Double s/s undermounted sinks Seagull IV water purification system Waste King garbage disposal Under counter cabinets w/ slide-out shelves Black and Decker toaster Black and Decker coffee maker 7 station intercom system Louvered teak cabinets with slide-out shelving 6 deep galley drawers Pass-through to pilothouse Raised service bar Overhead halogen lighting with dimmers Teak and holly sole
- Up a few steps from the galley is the spacious PILOTHOUSE. The L-shaped settee provides an alternate dining area, and the table top cranks down to provide an additional berth. The control and nav station is very well laid out and and equipped, as listed below. A secure stairway leads to the bridge deck, and pilothouse doors are to port and starboard.
- Glendenning Cable Master w/ 85 feet of power cord New settee cushion fabrics (2011) 2 large sliding windows Overhead halogen lighting with dimmer controls Built-in dry bar Overhead screened hatch w/ sunshade 2 sliding windows w/ screens Stairway to flybridge Hi-lo table converts to watch berth Hatch pass-through to flybridge Control station Pompanette deluxe helm seat w/ bright teak arm rests and back post Port and stbd. sliding access doors to side decks Teak and stainless steel ships wheel Teak and holly sole MarineAir SMX digital controls Boston stereo speakers Bennett trim tabs Hynautic hydraulic engine controls Hynautic steering system Wesmar bow & stern thruster controls Wesmar hydraulic stabilizers Offshore 23 point vessel management display Stern Rails on Swim Platform Ultra Violet Water Water Filter System 2011 12 New Batteries added to Inverter system 2011 All head systems hoses replaced with odor free hoses
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Raytheon Pathfinder R-70 radar (72mi.) Raytheon ST-60 wind instrument Raytheon ST-60 tri-data instrument Raytheon Ray 220 VHF/hailer VDO rudder angle indicator Ritchie 5" magnetic compass Caterpillar electronic engine monitors Anchor windlass control Bilge alarms Glendenning engine synchronizers ACR RCL-100 spot light control 5 bilge pump controls/monitors 3 windshield wipers VDO voltmeters Tank Watch III 6-station tank monitor Fireboy engine shutdown system and monitor 7-station intercom system Inverter/charger system remote panel Generator panel with controls and gauges KVH Tracvision satellite TV system Simrad CP 40/50 DGPS chartplotter Raytheon ST7000+ autopilotRaytheon ST600R autopilot remote unit Completely rebuilt Wesmar Stabilizers 2011
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT TOM SHEEHY AT 727-742-2772 OR H 727-772-8223 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org