$2,000 Price Reduction!
One of the most popular boats ever produced the Catalina 30 is an ideal starter boat. Designed for ease of sailing and comfort this Catalina is perfect if you are looking for an economical yet spacious boat with a functional layout and roomy cockpit. With an efficient sail plan, diesel engine and roller furling this boat can get your sailing dreams under way.
- V-berth forward with ample room. Head located to port forward of the main salon, hanging locker opposite of head. Large main salon with "L" shaped sette on port, drop-down salon table. Settee to starboard. The "L" shaped galley is located just inside the companionway on the port side with SS sink and two burner alcohol stove. A large double berth is located aft under the cockpit.
- VHF radio True Charge battery charger 30 amp shore power Two batteries
- Engine - Universal Model - 5411 Power - 11hp
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or to schedule a showing, please call the listing Broker. Ken Ferguson at 252-571-1581 or email at email@example.com