- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Owner wants this boat sold this season, and is encouraging all offers.
A beautiful example of this classic performance cruiser. Extremely well maintained by a caring owner. A must see!
- Oiled teak interior V Berth forward w/storage under Large hanging locker on port side opposite head Main salon w/facing settee berths and bulkhead mounted table Generous storage behind/above /below berths Force 10 kerosene cabin heater w/chimney vent on port side Oil lamp clock and barometer on starboard side 9 brass bulkhead lights Sit down Nav station to port w/large Chart table Quarter berth to port Blue fabric cushions ( new 2009 )
- SAILS AND RIGGING
- Full Batten Mainsail 8 oz Dutchman1 reef,cunningham,sail number,draft stripes (new 2005) 135% Passagemaker 1 7.3 oz w/number, draft stripes, UV,Foam, Reef reinforce (2005) Mainsail Cover Sunbrella with Dutchman Zippers Keel stepped aluminum mast (spars repainted 2011) Spartite New halyards 2011 Harken Roller Furling (2005) Tides Marine Strong Track System (2005) All lines lead aft to cockpit Self Tailing Winches 4 Winch Handles Oversisized Edson Destroyer Wheel ( elk hide covered/handstiched )
- U-shaped galley to starboard Two burner Hiller alcohol stove w/oven Double stainless sinks with storage below Large icebox w/Adler Barbour refrigeration (2009) Hot/cold pressure water( Sureflo Pump) Hot water Tank ( 6 gal/2008 ) Misc Galley Equipment
- Head forward Jabsco w/ maserator “Y” valve and overboard pump out 6 gal holding tank Hot and cold pressure water w/shower
- Raymarine ST 4000 Autopilot Garmin GPS Map 192 C Chartplotting RCVR connected to Auto Pilot (cockpit) Garmin400/500 (Nav Station) Raytheon RL9 LCD Radar Horizon VHF Icom portable VHF Alpine AM/FM compact with disk rcvr (2 speakers in main cabin) Signet wind speed Data Marine knot speed indicator
- ELECTRICAL / MECHANICAL
- 3 Batteries Series 27 new 2011 Pro Mariner 20 Amp Battery Charger 2 Guest battery switches Xantac Battery Monitor Elect System 110/30 Amp / 50 Ft 30 Amp Cord 3 elect outlets down below 400 Watt portable Inverter CutlassBearing new (2011) Martek folding prop
- GENERAL EQUIPMENT
- Dodger with Zip Awning ( New 2009) Teak Cockpit Grate Teak Table/cupholder mounted to Edson Steering Station Sunbrella Cockpit Cushions (2009) Teak Flag Pole (varnished) Chrome Cowl Vents w/Teak Deck Plates Fold down swim ladder Teak coaming handrails and trim
- Man Overboard Pole (new 2011) Life Sling (2011) Flares Fire Extinguishers Tools 25 CQR 15 ft chain/200 ft line Danforth 12H 10 ft chain/200 feet line LED Masthead Strobe Light/Bow Deck Light (new 2011) Bow and Stern Rails w double lifelines ( lifelines new 2011) Port and Strbd Boarding Gates Emergency Tiller
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.