- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSC 8.3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This flybridge model is powered by Cummins QSC common rail 540 HP engines, 700 hours, for a 30 knot cruise, and great fuel economy. She is a turnkey vessel with all the right equipment. CABO quality and the open checkbook care are evident throughout. A single engine center console might be considered. Call, you won’t be disappointed.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- You step aboard a spacious cockpit fitted with a teak Murray Brothers rocket launcher. There is mezzanine type seating, storage and tackle center. Central entrance to the salon with custom dinette to starboard and port lounge aft of the galley. Continue down the passage way to port guest stateroom with double bunks. The head is starboard, and the generous master is centerline forward. Evident everywhere is the extreme attention to detail, fabulous fit and finish.
- Main Salon
- Features a flat screen TV and entertainment center. Dinette converts to sleeper. L shaped lounge, with table. There is storage below furnishings, teak cabinetry. Protective carpet runners cover the teak and holly floor. Recessed lighting and a complete entertainment center make a comfortable space for all.
- Refrigerator Electric stove Microwave Hot/cold fresh water system Corian counters Teak Cabinets Teak and holly flooring
- Master Stateroom & Head
- Queen centerline, with storage below Flat screen TV Teak hanging locker, and drawer storage Teak and holly flooring Large head to starboard Stand up shower Mirrored vanity
- Guest Stateroom
- Amidship port with upper, lower berths Lockers and storage
- Windless, 300 ft. rode, and 5/16” chain Bow roller, and bow rail Murray rocket launcher w/ teak, bait tray and drawer. Forward bridge seating Coaming pads Salt and fresh water wash down Rocket launchers Spreader outriggers In deck fish boxes Transom live well Transom door Rod storage Tackle storage
- Electronics & Helm
- Furuno Navnet 2 displays Furuno 1944 64 nm radar, with 4’ antenna Furuno GP 1920C 10.4” plotter Furuno BBFF3 2kw BB Sounder 2KW transducer Simrad AP24 Auto Pilot 2 x VHF radios, Standard Horizon Sea Tel Sat phone Full helm cover, with sand weights Entertainment system, stereo Furuno RD30 w/smart sensor Sat phone
- Westerbeke Generator and sound shield, 8KW, 950 hours Elect water heater Recessed lighting Spreader lights Cockpit lights
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2 x Cummins QSC8.3 540 HP diesel - 30 knot cruise Air Conditioned and heat Automatic fire suppression system Engine synchronizers Oil exchange system
- Brokers Comments
- SNOW GOOSE is a one owner vessel that has been carefully maintained. All records are available for inspection. She is offered turnkey and will be sadly missed.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.