- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
(CURRENT OWNER OF 6-YEARS) GREAT PLATFORM FOR CRUISING / OVERNIGHTING THIS 1998 RINKER 266 FIESTA VEE OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single 5.7-litre 260-hp Gas Engine with Bravo II Sterndrive. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodations for Four, Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink, Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Convertible-Top w/Cockpit Enclosure), Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Stereo System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection, Garmin 440S GPS w/Chartplotter, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Additionally included are a 19" LCD-Television (boat wired for dockside cable TV). Lighting updated to LED ... Blue LED under water lighting (3-underneath swim platform). Sale include maintenance records.
- Forward V-Berth w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion), Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Port / Starboard Hanging Locker, Hanging Storage Locker Enclosed Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Sleeping Accommodations for Two
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Fish-Finder Garmin 440S GPS w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, 6-Disc CD-Changer, and iPod/MP3-Connection 19" LCD Television
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint (1) Windshield Wiper Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Convertible-Top w/Cockpit Enclosure) Horn Remote Control Spotlight Blue LED Underwater Lighting (3-Under Swim Platform) Blue LED Cockpit Lighting MAINTENANCE RECORDS CURRENT OWNER OF 6-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.