- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This is one of the best liveaboard, cruising boats you can find at a reasonable price.
The 1995 Mainship 47 has a great layout with forward and aft staterooms, showers and heads in both, the aft cabin has a cedar lined closet and its own entertainment center with storage for bwhatever you desire. She has a custom built hardtop and a hard top over the driving area. This boat has the economical 67171 Detroit Diesel engines for economy and power and a 12 KW Onan generator for your comfort.
Just call for a private showing and mroe details on this fine yacht!
- Compass VHF TV Sets DVD Player CD Player Cockpit Speakers
- Engine Equipment
- 2 X Detroit Diesel 671TI engines 435 HP (600 hours each) Onan 12KW Generator 50 AMP Shore Power Inlet (3) A/C and heating systems
- Inside Equipment
- Air Conditioning Heating Hot Water Dishwasher Refrigerator Oven Microwave Oven Marine Head Electric Head Battery Charger
- Additional Equipment
- Simpson Lawrence Windlass Custom Aft Deck hardtop Solid surface countertop 110 Volt electrical circuit
- Broker's Remarks
- This is one of the best liveaboard, cruising boats you can find at a reasonable price. The 1995 Mainship 47 has a great layout, with forward and aft staterooms, showers and heads in both. The aft cabin has a cedar lined closet and its own entertainment center with storage for whatever you desire. She has a custom built hardtop over the driving area. This boat has the economical 671TI Detroit Deisel engines for econom and power and a 12 KW Onan generator for your comfort. Just call for a private showing and more details on this fine yacht!
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics, and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawl from market without notice.
- Please Contact Barry Benjamin for additional information or to schedule an appointment: Office 954.525.7637 Mobile 904.669.6954 Email firstname.lastname@example.org