- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454 XLI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Freshly Serviced Engines and NEW Bottom Paint
Super Clean and Well Equipped
Turn Key Condition!!
- Silverton Motor Yachts are famous for their “side walk” decks and the easy access from the bridge to the foredeck. This 352 Motor Yacht is a Two Stateroom, Two Head vessel with Separate Shower Stalls in both heads. Powered with Crusader 454 LX fresh water cooled engines that have been freshly serviced and ready for her new owner. Complete electronics include Garmin 5212 with Radar, Sonar and Sirius Weather a Simrad Autopilot, Digital Depth and Icom VHF Radio with Horn Hailer to complete the electronics. The TV’s have been upgraded to digital flat screens in the salon and master stateroom. The Aft Deck is protected by a fiberglass hardtop with full enclosures. The bimini top over the bridge also has full enclosures and the isinglass is in excellent condition. This 352 Silverton is virtually turnkey ready including New Bottom Paint. Call today for an appointment to see this beautiful 352 Silverton!!
- Sleeper sofa L-Shaped Dinette w/ cherry table Dinette converts to berth Mini blinds for side windows Real cherry wood cabinetry Foot stool ottoman Sony flat screen TV – 24” digital Sony audio video center Memorex DVD/CD system Storage cabinetry Reverse cycle Marine Air Conditioner 110 Volt GFCI outlets
- Full size refrigerator w/ separate freezer Princess two burner electric stove w/ oven Microwave Large sink w/ pressure water system 4 Drawers Coffee maker Abundant storage compartments Laminate flooring Large pantry 110 Volt GFCI outlet
- Master Stateroom
- Full size berth Real cherry wood cabinetry Large hanging locker- cedar lined Dressing mirror Air conditioner – dedicated with easy access to strainer & seacock Privacy door Mini blinds for aft window Flat screen TV- 24” digital Ensuite head w/ separate shower stall Two large drawers below berth and storage below mattress CO detector 110 Volt GFCI outlet
- Master Head
- Privacy door with dressing mirror Separate shower stall Vanity w/ sink Hot and cold pressure water Vent fan Medicine cabinet w/ mirrored door Abundant storage compartments Opening porthole Fresh water marine toilet 110 Volt GFCI outlet
- Guest Stateroom
- Twin size berth Twin hanging lockers Real cherry wood cabinetry Two drawers below berth Air conditioned/ heated Privacy door Opening portlites- 2 Reading lights -2 Stereo speakers Overhead hatch w/ screen CO detector
- Guest Head
- Separate shower stall Marine head Privacy door Vanity w/ sink Medicine cabinet w/ mirrored doors Vent fan Opening portlite Storage below vanity and behind sink 110 Volt GFCI outlet
- Hydraulic steering w/ tilt Dual binnacle controls Windlass control Spotlight control Digital clock Center helm station Dual helm seats Helm cover Trim tab controls Battery parallel switch AM/FM/CD stereo w/ weather & Bluetooth
- Center helm console Dual helm seat Large forward bench seat Bimini top w/ enclosures w/ U-Zips Port & Starboard steps leading to foredeck Abundant storage Bridge carpet – removable Fold down bridge table
- Garmin 5212 Color GPS Plotter/Radar/Sonar Garmin Weather Module Icom VHF Radio w/ Hailer Horn, Distress Button & MMSI Garmin 36 Mile Radar Horizon Digital Depth Finder Simrad Autopilot Compass Dual AM/FM/CD Stereo w/ Bluetooth G2 Chart Chip
- Electrical System
- 5 kW Kohler Genset w/ Soundshield – 422 hours 3 Batteries- AGM 120 Volt AC system 12 Volt DC system Distribution panel Battery charger 2-30Ampshower power circuits Bonding system
- Mechanical Equipment
- Macerator pumpout system 2-Reverse cycle Marine A/C A/C’s are independent stand-alone systems
- Engine Room
- Twin Crusader 454 LXi freshwater cooled 320HP Sea water strainers Dripless shaft seals Engines & Genset freshly serviced May 2013 Engine room blowers NEW exhaust risers in May 2012 Freshwater flush outs for engines
- Aft Deck
- Removable carpet Wet bar w/ sink and icemaker Folding teak chairs -2 Bench seat w/ storage Hardtop w/ enclosures Port & Starboard boarding gates Molded-in steps to swim platform Large swim platform Swim ladder Overhead lights Storage under steps to platform Fuel fills at transom for easy access Boarding ladder- removable 110 volt GFCI outlet
- Port & Starboard steps from bridge to foredeck Windshield cover Stainless steel welded bow rail w/ safety cable Windlass- recessed & covered Remote control spotlite
- Anti-fouling paint – October 2012 Last bottom job – Hull was stripped to fiberglass Trim tabs
- Personal Items and Mermaid
- Broker’s Remarks
- This 352 Silverton has been very well maintained by a knowledgeable owner and is in excellent running condition. Freshly serviced engines and NEW bottom paint.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.