- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Well maintained 1964 Classic Bertram Express Cruiser Sporfisher with custom Hardtop and recessed lighting completely rebuilt in 2000. Twin Yanmar diesels installed in 2000 with 1100 hours, radar, VHF radio, depth sounder, AC/heat, built-in freezer, stove, 3 anchors, charger, autopilot, outriggers, complete canvas, screen, double bimini.
- V-Berth Electric head Cruiser Air - AC/Head Cabinets
- 12 volt DC ship's power 110/220 Volt AC Dockside power 30 amp
- Deck & Hull
- Bait Freezer Bait prep station Bow pulpit Bow rails White with yellow hull Cockpit engine room access Cockpit lighting Cockpit seating Cockpit sink Fishbox Navigation lights 4 blade Nibral propellers Spreader lights Fiberglass sole Fresh wash down Salt wash down Windlass (2) Outriggers Dowrigger Lightning Suppressor
- Mechanical & Engine
- Air conditioning in cabin & helm area Battery charger Battery on/off switches Bilge blower Bilge pumps Fire suppression system Fuel Filters Fresh water cooled engines High water bilge alarm Water heater Low oil pressure alarm Hydraulic steering Trim tabs
- Bertram 31' Express Cruiser 1964, completely rebuilt in 2000. Twin Yanmar diesels installed in 2000 with 1100 hours, radar, VHF radio, depth sounder, AC/heat, built-in freezer, stove, 3 anchors, charger, autopilot, outriggers, complete canvas, screen, double bimini.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.