- 54 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This beautiful Hatteras is in A+ condition with an updated interior. Port and starboard engine have only 579 hours since major overhaul. New 21K Phasor generator, underwater lights and new paint 2010! Professionally maintained.
This Hatteras is a fully equipped, tournament fishing machine. Nothing has been spared in the equipping and maintenance of this proven bluewater performer. Truly the cleanest, updated, low hour 54 on the market today -- owner stepping up to a larger sportfish. --BRING ALL OFFERS -- Motivated Seller!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- This incredible Hatteras Sportfish sleeps six (6) in three (3) tastefully appointed staterooms including three (3) heads and showers. Three stateroom, three head arrangement featuring bunks in the bow with a complete head with shower. The galley is low profile with an under-counter sub-zero refrigerator/freezer. Entering the large salon from cockpit, an L-shaped sofa is to port with galley forward and dinette to starboard. The entertainment center is forward of the dinette. Down the steps to the companionway, the large master stateroom is to port with a walk-around queen berth, a double-size hanging locker and a spacious head with shower. Across from master is the side guest stateroom with upper/lower berths and entrance to the large day head with stall shower. Forward is the crew or third stateroom with upper/lower berths, storage and a head with stall shower. The interior is light oak woods and the colors are soft blues and greens.
- Electronics & Navigation
- Icom M125 VHF in tower Tachometers in tower Dytek Sea Temp, tower Furuno RD-33, bridge and tower VHF Icom 125 helm-2 Blue accent lights, bridge and tower Garmin 5212 color Chart Plotter Robertson AP-200 DL Autopilot Robertson Remote Autopilot in Tower Furuno Nav-Net VX2 w/ black box ACR spot light w/ remote, bridge Furuno GP-33 repeater, tower Sony Stereo on Flybridge ACR Searchlight - remote on helm Datamarine 3000 Digital Depth Datamarine 3200 Digital Knot Log Furuno FCV-1000 Color Echo Sounder - 1000 w Bendix transducer Furuno 72 Mile 8-Tone Daylight Brite Radar - w/ AIS Yamaha Stereo/Cassette/CD Player / KVH M-5 (2012) Overhead electronics box on flybridge console cover w/ blue accent lights
- Deck and Hull
- Fortress 55X anchor - 300 ft. 3/4 in. nylon line Navigation lights, cockpit blue accent lights (2012) Lights, blue accent, Engine room (2012) Fresh and saltwater washdown w/ quick connect Imron painted hull and topsides (2010) Pulpit and windlass-- backup anchor Hauser w/ 300 ft. anchor line In-deck ice dump for eskimo (port aft) Transom door -- new hardware (2012) Cockpit sunshade / cover Teak cockpit-- in-deck fish box w/ macerator Tower controls, sunshade and bench seat Two teak helm seats/ Scopivich Bridge curtains, strata-glass (new 2012) Box boarding steps Deep Sea HID underwater lights (7), blue, 5-sides / transom and 2 bottom Bridge cushions (new 2012)
- Fishing Features
- Bait freezer, cockpit Rupp Tournament outriggers, triple spreader Cockpit sink, tackle center w/ (6) drawers Pipewelder's custom tuna (full) tower with molded fiberglass hardtop (high polished) Murray Brothers fighting chair w/ offset pedestal and rocket launchers back Six (6) rod rack on flybridge tower rail Ten (10) Rod holders, covering boards, sides Rupp center rigger Tower control box with single lever DDEC controls Tower sun shade Tower bench seat with back rest
- Oak wood interior Dimmable LED lighting overhead L-shaped leather lounge w/ storage below Custom teak and holly coffee table with storage Dinette seating with custom teak and holly table Custom wooden blinds KVH - M5 SAT TV w (2) receivers Entertainment center with flat screen TV, Stereo and CD player, surround sound Digital air conditioning controls, SMX II Ice-maker, U-line 55 in. Sony LED TV w/ WiFi mounted starboard salon below counter, interfaced with Garmin 5212 plotter on bridge
- Under counter Subzero refrigerator/freezer Garbage disposal Microwave oven Four burner elec.stove Corian countertops High gloss teak and holly flooring Custom oak cabinet doors Raritan ice-maker Water heater, Insta Hot Pella custom spray nozzel sink Overhead dimmable fluorescent lighting Water tank guage under galley sink
- Forward Stateroom
- Upper and lower berths with storage, custom mattress Oak interior Bomar hatch w/ shade and screen Co-ax for TV Vacu Flush head Private head and shower, high gloss teak and holley flooring Drawer storage New carpet (2012) Access to rope chain locker Cedar lined closet w/ custom shelves Wall coverage changed to "baby ostrich" (2012)
- Master Stateroom
- Queen sized tapered berth w/storage drawers underneath Sony TV Large hanging locker, cedar lined Private access to head, full length mirror on door, new wall coverings (2013), new quiet flush head (2013) Night stands with storage Dresser with drawers Cruisair SMX II, digital AC controls Stereo and CD player, direct TV receiver New sculptured carpet (2013) New custom mattress (2013) Custom blinds (2013) Accent trim (2013)
- Starboard Guest Stateroom
- Upper and lower berths with storage under berth New covers and sheets (2013) Private access to head, teak and holly sole - high gloss Stereo speakers New carpet (2012) Cedar lined hanging locker with door and automatic light Full length mirror New custom wall coverings New quiet flush head
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- (2) Detroit Diesel 12V-92 @ 1080 hp 375 hrs SMO Cruisair SMX reverse cycle AC, 4 units (2 new 2012) crew, fwd, staterooms Lube oil transfer system Hydraulic steering Bilge blowers w/ temerature controlled system Automatic bilge pumps w/ Hatteras system monitor and alarm system DDEC engine synchronizers Emergency engine stop Bennett trim tabs Halon fire control system Watermakers Inc watermaker, 600 gal per day Duel Racor fuel filter w/ pressure guage Eskimo ice maker - w/ dump-in cockpit box, portside Fuel selector valves, electrical panel
- Electrical System
- U.L. approved tin-coated boat cable copper wiring; transformer and fuse protected shore power systems (4) batteries w/parallel switch 20 kw Onan generator Automatic battery charger 8 kw Onan generator 110V, 220V AC electrical system Glendinning Cablemaster dockside electrical cable system 12V, 24V DC electrical system Magnetic circuit breaker
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call listing agent for showing or for specific questions. Listing agent located only minutes away from the boat. Call Trey at 850-258-2352.