- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
“WANDERER” is a full-bodied sportyacht which successfully blends comfort, luxury, performance. Her posh interior has two private cabins that boasts a second head in aft stateroom—a rare luxury in boats this size. Expansive cockpit with circular bridge deck lounge accommodates a small crowd. Rear cockpit deck lifts for walk-in access to engine compartment from swim platform.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Vessel is entered from the back swim platform, as you walk in to the spacious cockpit with “L” shaped seating. Full camper enclosure and forward windshield cover. As you continue forward, you step up to the Starboard side wet bar with ice maker below and circular bridge-deck lounge which can accommodate a small crowd. Below in cabin you have the space and comfort for long extended stays at any Island or marina.
- Main Salon
- Leather Sofa with Twin Recliners 30” Phillips Flat Screen TV Carpet with carpet protectors Cherry wood cabinetry
- Side by side Refrigerator and freezer Microwave oven Cook top stove Deep Well sink Upper and lower cherry wood cabinets Corian counter tops
- Master Stateroom
- Queen size bed Flatscreen TV Large closets
- Guest Stateroom
- Double berth mid cabin Mid cabin Head and Shower
- Windlass Anchor Guest spot Light Sun Pads Fender Holders Windshield shade cover
- Electronics & Helm
- Depthsounder: Raymarine GPS: Garmin 3010C VHF:Uniden UM625C Auto Pilot: Raymarine Spot light: Guest Stereo: Kenwood Remote Cockpit speakers
- Generator, 7.4 Kohler Battery Charger Shore power cord Trim Tabs Polarity Indicated Thermal Insulator Onboard Dive compressor
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Engine: 2 Engine Brand: Yanmar Engine Model: 6YL2-STP Engine Type: Inboard Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel Engine Hours: 500 Drive Type: V Drive Engine(s) Total Power: 440 HP each
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.