- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
“Someday Came” is the complete Grand Banks package. Walk aboard and it’s obvious her single owner, a “seasoned yachtsman” has spared no expense in maintaining her!
The host of options is complete: SAT TV, Avon Tender & Davit, Viking 4 man liferaft, Extended Engine Warranties, Salon Flat Screen TV on Rise & Fall Lift, Inverter, Upgraded generator, Spare Props, Yacht Controller and more!
“Someday Came” is in new condition and the best priced Heritage 47 CL available! Don’t let this one slip away!
Check out the video.
The Grand Banks 47 Heritage CL looks and feels bigger, brighter and is more spacious than any boat in her class. Her accommodations take advantage of every inch, affording a luxury of space and style. The result: the next generation of the Heritage Series, and a dream fulfilled for those who seek to cruise comfortably and confidently in Grand Banks quality.
The Grand Banks 47 CL is the newest take on a yachting legend. She has the unique feature of having an owner retain total privacy while on board. The expansive master stateroom highlights a fresh styling featuring designer fabrics, hand crafted teak furnishings, luxurious materials and a host of thoughtful, elegant appointments. The master is set aft of the salon with a queen sized bed (not a “modified” queen) in the middle of the sole with easy access in and out of the bed. There is a private “en suite” head for the master with separate shower. Abundant cross ventilation and an overhead hatch provides natural light. Also there is a huge hanging locker and more drawers than the average cruisers could ever hope to need.
The aft salon entry features an ingenious aft salon door allowing for safer and more convenient passage up to the flybridge and side decks. Expansive windows bring panoramic views to every corner of the salon, where a step-down galley stays bright and open to the large living area. The lower helm station, with double wide Stidd helm seat is forward to starboard with a sliding opening door to the starboard side deck.
The mezzanine-situated galley features granite countertops, teak paneled refrigerator and freezer, oversized stainless sink, vented exhaust fan and top quality appliances.
You will again find designer fabrics, teak furnishing and elegant appointments in the guest VIP stateroom forward. Drawers, hanging locker, island queen bed, overhead hatch and port lights and “en suite” head are all features.
The overall feeling on board “Someday Came” is that of a much larger boat. From the scale of the cleats to the size of the aft lazarette and sheer volume of space in the salon, she delivers a big boat feel within a package of an owner operated vessel.
- Bar cabinet, teak, glass and bottle racks Chair, barrel-style and ottoman Engine removal soft patch Ladder to engine room Settee lounge, L-shaped with storage TV cabinet, flat screen pop-up lift Windows, opening with screens Yacht table, teak, HI-LO Ocean Air Skysol binds including windshield and doors 12,000 BTU air conditioning compressor & air handler 16,000 BTU air conditioning compressor & air handler High gloss finish on trim Pioneer DVH-P5950MP CD/DVD Player Niles XM Satelite GI-920XM tuner Indirect lighting CM5HD Ceiling mounted speakers Teak & Holly floor
- Granite countertops – Absolute Black – with teak fiddles Water purification – Seagull IV Electric range Exhaust fan Grohe faucet, single lever, pull out head with hose Refrigerator / freezer Microwave convection oven Overhead teak locker Below counter storage & drawers Stainless steel sink Teak & Holly floor
- Master Stateroom
- Island queen bed Reading lamps Bureau with drawers Innerspring mattress with memory foam High gloss finish on trim Hanging locker, cedar lined (3) aft overhead port lights Overhead hatch with sun shade/screen Overhead port lights port & starboard Vanity with bench stool Flat screen TV 12,000 BTU air conditioning compressor & air handler Designer fabrics and furnishings Teak & Holly floor
- Master Head
- Corian countertop – Night Sky Under mounted Corian sink Grohe faucet Exhaust fan Mirror on forward bulkhead, teak framed Below vanity drawers and cabinet Towel holders Teak & Holly floor Separate shower stall with Corian shower pan Vacuflush toilet
- Forward Guest Stateroom
- Island queen bed Hanging locker, cedar lined Innerspring mattress with memory foam Drawers below bed Reading lights 12,000 BTU air conditioning compressor & air handler Designer fabrics and furnishings Teak & Holly floor Port & Starboard overhead port lights Washer/dryer combination unit High gloss finish on trim
- Guest Head
- Corian countertop – Night Sky Under mounted Corian sink Grohe faucet Exhaust fan Mirror on forward bulkhead, teak framed Tile floor Under vanity storage Vacuflush toilet
- Lower Helm Station
- Stidd bench seat 36” wide Electronics console wrapped with ultraleather, with teak instrument panel Furuno MFD8 Nav Net 3D Displays GPS/Radar (2 displays) Electronic CAT engine displays Electronic CAT engine controls Remote searchlight Simrad AP24 autopilot Icom VHF Compass Stainless steel steering wheel with teak trim Sliding phantom door to starboard side deck w/ retractable screen Bow thruster control
- Courtesy lights Decking, painted non-skid, “Moondust” color Frame around windshields, stainless steel Bimini top Locker storage under helm console L shaped molded settee lounge to starboard Teak table with folding leaves, with cover Wetbar with sink, with cover BBQ grill, with cover U-Line icemaker Steelhead WD 800 Davit molded (recessed) starboard side Stidd helm seat w/ cover Stidd companion seat (starboard) w/ cover Companion bench seat (port) w/ cover Canvas
- Upper Helm Station
- Centerline helm Pop up instrument panel Furuno MFD12 Nav Net 3D displays Furuno DRS4A 3.5 open array Garmin GPSMAP 540S chartplotter BBWX1 Sirius weather PB100 ultrasonic weather station Simrad AP24 auto pilot Icom 604 VHF ACR search light Bow thruster Helm cover
- Anchor chain locker, self draining Anchor platform, fiberglass pulpit, double stainless steel rollers for (2) anchors Windlass Bulwark caps, varnished teak Chocks and mooring cleats, stainless steel Deck box, forward deck, molded fiberglass Decking, teak, epoxy bonded Mast Navigation light boards: varnished teak, port & starboard Non-skid Awlgrip “Moondust” forward & aft cabin tops Rail gates at port, starboard & aft Step gates at rail gate openings Wide side decks with smartly placed grab rails
- Cockpit/Aft Deck
- Courtesy lights Stairs, molded fiberglass with teak steps to flybridge Swim platform with swim ladder undermounted Transom planking, varnished teak Transom steps, teak Transom shower with retractable hose, hot/cold Two large hatches on the aft deck lead to huge lazarette that echoes with storage space for fenders, tools, equipment, etc.
- Engine Room
- Generator (377 hrs) Drip pans under engines Engine raw water intake strainers Engine room faucet Engine room sound insulation Fire extinguisher, with engine, generator, blower shut down and over ride control Racor fuel filters (twin per engine), generator (single) Gas/water separator for generator Oil change system Dripless shaft log Hydraulic steering Blowers Engine room vents, Delta “T” air demisters
- Upgraded generator to Onan 11.5kw with sound shield (377 hrs) Fore and aft 50 amp shorepower inlets Trace SW2512 Inverter w/ Additional battery AC/DC distribution panels Alarm and indicator panel, each station Battery charger Battery condition indicator Battery disconnect switch Battery switch, emergency paralleling Galvanic isolator
- Extended Engine Warranties Avon 315 Rover RIB w/ 15 HP Honda outboard Viking 4 man liferaft Yacht Controller Spare props Camera DS2020XL-100 Deckscan 20/20 w/100’ Cell Phone – digital repeater MR30U Satelite Dish – Tracvision M3DX (2 recievers)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht