- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496 MAG BRAVO III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NEW STARBOARD ENGINE MARCH 2011
60 MPH TOP SPEED!
- Vessel Walk-Thru
- Step aboard this beautiful Formula 330SS and you will immediately think you are on a larger yacht. The lounge seating in the cockpit gives all your guests the ability to entertain comfortably. Whether you do day trips or weekend overnighters, FIZZ BIZZ can do it all. The upgraded generator will allow you to cool off in the cabin while away from the dock and sleep comfortably, while the new Garmin GPS unit will get you there without complication. FIZZ BIZZ is kept in a high and dry facility and show very clean. There are no stress cracks or excessive pitting and rust. She has been cared for by her owner and only lightly used with 300 hours. Come take a look, you will not be disappointed!
- Sliding cabin door Ultraleather U-Shaped forward dinette lounge Double berth w/high gloss wood filler Magnavox HD Flat screen TV Corian Countertop w/hidden garbage receptacle 120V Electrical panel Private Head w/porcelain head unit w/26g holding tank Stainless steel faucet and shower 7000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioner Kenwood AM/FM/CD player w/Sirius SAT radio compatibility DVD Player Samsung Microwave Refrigerator
- Dash panel w/burl wood and brushed metallic finish Illuminated instrumentation Chrome bezels Ritiche compass Digital depth sounder Gaffrig shifters and throttles w/in handle trim switches Safety ignition stop switches Tilt steering wheel Storage compartment 12v Auxiliary outlet Trim tab switches Lighted and waterproof accessory rocker switches Stereo control
- Standard Horizon VHF Radio Garmin Color GPS/Chartplotter 740s
- Engine Room
- Twin Mercruiser 496 MAG w/Bravo III outdrive 5KW Kohler Generator Motorized engine room hatch lift Courtesy lighting Smoke detectors Fire suppression system Through bolted engine mounts Remote oil filters 50 Amp battery charger Galvanic corrosion protection system Bilge blowers Automatic bilge pumps High water alarms Bennett Hydraulic trim tabs
- Continuous molded fiberglass deck liner 316 Stainless steel handrail White Bimini top to cover aft seating 10 drink holders Courtesy lighting Port lounge seating with integrated dive tank holders U shaped aft lounge seat Double wide helm seat Molded fiberglass cockpit galley Integrated cockpit sink Dedicated cooler storage Fire extinguisher storage Battery parallel emergency switches In-floor storage Cockpit carpet Canceled fender storage Full Sunbrella mooring cover for cockpit
- Hull & Deck
- Imron Painted blue hull Lewmar electronic windlass system Polished stainless steel windshield frame Chemically bonded & through-bolted deck to joint Heavy duty PVC gunwale w/stainless steel insert Concealed fiberglass anchor locker Stainless steel hardware throughout Stainless steel 316 welded rails Pop-up fuel cap Cabin vented hatches with screens Four port lights with screens Nonskid foredeck Walkthrough windshield Windshield wiper Air horn Stainless steel tow eye hook Transom mounted stereo Integrated swim platform Hot/Cold transom shower 120v/30 Amp Shore power connection Radar arch with mast light
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht