- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
THE 34 RIVIERA CONVERTIBLE IS A GREAT PLATFORM FOR BOTH FISHING AND CRUISING. SHE SLEEPS 2 IN THE FORWARD QUEEN STATEROOM AND 2 ON THE CONVERTIBLE DINETTE. THE GALEY IS DOWN AND TO PORT AND THERE IS A LOWER HELM STATION. REPOWERED WITH UPGRADED CUMMINS 350 HP DIESELS WITH ONLY 25 HRS. NEW INTERIOR SOFT GOODS. CALL FOR MORE DETAILS.
DON’T MISS THIS ONE!!
OWNER LOOKING FOR OFFERS!!
- Port side, step down Norcold Refrigerator Princess two burner stove Sharp Carousel Microwave Corian Counters
- ELECTRONICS - LOWER STATION
- (2) 4” Ritchie Compass (2) JVC Speakers (2) Standard Speakers RCC Point Pad Light Furuno GPS Icom VHF
- (2) Icom IC-MI27 VHF Radios New Northstar M84 GPS Plotter Furuno 64 mile Radar Furuno GPS Navigator Horn ACR-RC1-100 Search Light Rudder Angle Indicator Sony Stereo CDX-580 Hailer Clarion Stereo Zenith TV with DVD Player Standard Depth Indicator Trim Tabs Courtesy Lights Large Forward Seating 2X Pompanett Chairs Freshwater Washdown Saltwater Wash
- Sliding Side Windows Accent Lighting Rod Holders in Ceiling Forward Windows Clarion Stereo with CD TV with VHS Dinette – Converts to Berth New Carpet throughout New soft goods
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Forward Berth Queen – Island Large Locker A/C Storage Under Bed
- To Starboard Walk In Shower
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- (2) batteries Battery Parallel Switch Battery Charger Dockside Electrical Cable Kohler 8 KW Generator 12 V DC Electrical System
- DECK/ COCKPIT EQUIPMENT
- Plow Anchor Bow Pulpit & Rails Bimini Top Fiberglass Hardtop Transom Docking Lights Spot Light Spreader Lights Windlass Bait Freezer Gunnel Rod Holders Tackle Center Swim Platform Cockpit Shower Lazarette Storage Fender Racks Transom Door Sunshade Wide Ladder to Bridge Self Draining Cockpit Cockpit Sink (2) Outriggers
- MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Cabin & Bridge Controls Engine Alarms Fresh Water Cooling Fuel Filters Fuel Shut Off Valve
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CALL GEORGE IVEY 904-476-7831 GIVEY@HMY.COM