- 22 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0 MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
2006 Sea Ray 220 Sundeck powered by a Merc 5.0 220 HP with 215 Hrs. The perfect family cruising machine with lots of seating. Nice large swim platform allows you to climb on and off the boat or just casually hang out at the sand bar. Always kept inside and serviced regularly. New battery installed Jan. 2011. Bimini top equipped and factory stereo. Come see this and other fine vessels at FASTBOATS where we have Cat. 4 hurricane storage.
- Total Power: 220 Cruising Speed: 30 Max Speed: 45
- Fuel: 45 Fresh Water: 5
- Armrests, Integral - Bow & Port Lounger Beverage Holders (8), Stainless w/Rubber Insert Carpet Liner, Snap-In Cooler, Carry-On w/Designated Storage Dash, Custom Soft-Touch Door, Bow Block-Off - Acrylic Door, Transom - Acrylic w/Stainless-Steel Frame Floor, Finished Fiberglass Grab Handles, Stainless Steel Head Compartment, Enclosed w/Fiberglass Lockable Door Head, Portable Lighting - LED Courtesy Outlet, 12V Accessory Stereo, Sony® 12V AM/FM w/Single CD Player, Weatherproof Speakers (4), Digital Cockpit Remote Control & iPod® Connector Storage, Cockpit Floor w/Vinyl Matting & Gas-Assisted Fiberglass Lid w/Stainless-Steel Locking Latch Storage, Transom Accessed Ski w/Rubber Matting and Gas-Assisted Fiberglass Lid Storage, Urethane, Bow & Cockpit Storage, Under Helm Stringer System, Fiberglass Vinyl, Marine-Grade w/Mildew & UV Protection Seating: Bow Rider w/Hinged Cushions & Storage Below Bucket Seats (2) w/Flip-Up Thigh-Rise, Slider & Swivel Functions Convertible Transom Seat/Sun Pad L-Shaped Lounger, Port Motorbox w/Dual Seating Forward & Integrated Transom
- Alarms, Engine - Oil & Water (Audible) Compass Mechanical Horn Keyless Dash Shift & Throttle Lever (Chrome Accented) w/Trim Switch & Lanyard Stop Switch SmartCraft® Diagnostics: - Instrumentation, Custom Sea Ray4-in-1 Gauge (Includes: Fuel Level, Oil Pressure, Trim & Speedometer) - System Tachometer (Includes: Depth, Engine Alarms/Hour Meter, Fuel Consumption/Usage, Trim Level, Troll Control & Voltage) - Trim Gauge Steering, Power-Assisted Tilt Wheel Switch Panel w/Weatherproof Lighted Chrome Toggle Switches, Legend Backlighting & ISO Symbols Tilt & Trim, Power
- Storage, Cockpit Floor w/Vinyl Matting & Gas-Assisted Fiberglass Lid w/Stainless-Steel Locking Latch Storage, Transom Accessed Ski w/Rubber Matting and Gas-Assisted Fiberglass Lid Storage, Urethane, Bow & Cockpit Storage, Under Helm Stringer System, Fiberglass Vinyl, Marine-Grade w/Mildew & UV Protection
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Brian Maguire 561.213.3811 or Randy Sweers at 954-214-6038 or email email@example.com