- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This rare Coast guard certified vessel with a current COI through July 7th, 2016 for 20 passengers.
She is turnkey and ready for charters. This process took the present owner almost 2 years and approximately $100,000 to execute. What an opportunity for and owner operator. Great retirement program.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Standard Layout
- Main Salon
- All Amtico Wood/Vinyl Flooring Raised Dinette Style Seating With Separate Raised Table And Chairs New Safety Glass Throughout Lower Cabin Certified For 12 Passengers Flat Screen Color TV Panasonic Stereo Mp3/ AM/FM/CD Player Cruisair Air Conditioning
- Down with convertible dinette to port Appliance to starboard include: GE Spacemaker Microwave Oven Newer Full Size Whirlpool Refrigerator / Freezer Princess Optimus Stove Stainless Sink Hot & Cold Pressure Water
- Master Stateroom
- Large Master With Queen Berth On Center Head To Port With Separate Stall Shower Updated Vacu-Flush Toilets SMX Air Controls In Master 2- Large Hanging Lockers
- Guest Stateroom
- Forward With V-Berths Head With Separate Stall Shower To Port 2-Safety Exit Hatches Overhead
- Custom Fiberglass Hardtop Aluminum Frame Aft Deck Top Good Automatic Windlass Pulpit With Roller Danforth Anchor Chain & Rode 2-Large Deck Boxes With Cushions For Seating Up To 12 Spot Light Dual Trumpet Horns Trim Tabs Swim Platform With Ladder 2-Custom Escape Ladders 25 Life Preservers Ring Buoy W /Line 1-Life Sling (2) 3- Fire Buckets 5- Fire Extinguishers Aft Deck Has (2) 4 Top Teak Tables With 8- Teak & Aluminum Chairs Orion Flare Kit Small Fiberglass Emergency Deck Box
- Electronics & Helm
- All elctronics have been upgraded with the exception of: The Compass AM/FM Sony Stereo W/ Mp3/Cd Player And 6 Speakers Standard Horizon VHF Radio Uniden Depth Finder Garmin GPS Map MDL 640 Danforth Constellation Compass
- 110V & 12V Electrical All Upgraded To Coast Guard Certified Standards 3- 12V Batteries With Selector Switches Battery Charger Kubota 8kw Generator 2011 with 450 Hrs. 2-30 Amp Shore Cords with Y Adaptor
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- GM 6-71 Naturals with 2400 Hrs. 2- Rule High Water Alarms Fireboy Halocarbon Fire Suppression System Sea Strainers
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.