- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Rugged, well built, classic offshore open fishing platform. Rigged for the serious fisherman. Ready to sportfish charter, dive charter or recreational fish. Equipped with economical twin 270 HP Volvo diesels, 3.5kw Northern Lights Genset, and fighting chair. Fresh topside paint, new enclosure, carpet, and cushions.
The Seller is very motivated and will consider a 27’-31’center console trade.
- Main Salon
- Reverse cycle Cruisair Pressure hot and cold water Electric head 2 bunks forward Shower Settees to port and starboard
- Single stainless steel sink Magic Chef Microwave Carpeted cabin sole Plenty of storage
- Hard top covers bridge deck Centerline helm station New enclosure 2013 New top side paint 2013 New cockpit cushions 2013 New bridge carpet 2013 Rupp outriggers Deck lights Transom door Fresh and saltwater wash down Bait prep station Fighting chair with backrest rocket launchers Dual overhead teaser reels Teaser pole 2 fish boxes Boarding ladder 8 rocket launchers Anchor windlass Live bait well 4 bilge pumps
- Electronics & Helm
- Standard Horizon Nova vhf Simrad AP 22 autopilot Garmin 441s Chartplotter and sounder NorthStar 951X Chartplotter EPIRB 36 mile Furuno radar Sitex CVS 209 sounder and Fishfinder Ritchie compass Jensen stereo
- Single 30 amp shore power connection 3.5kw Northern Lights Genset (rebuilt 2013) Ac and dc power panels Battery condition gauge Battery charger
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 270 HP Volvos with 2400 hours 4 blade bronze props Bennett trim tabs Dripless shafts ZF transmissions
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.