- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION NOVEMBER 2013. Fantastic price on a well maintained and very well equipped Rampage 38 Express. Owner has found his next boat and is offering this at a fantastic price. Notable features include Two new Garmin units installed within last six months, two hundred gallon ADDITIONAL fuel capacity, Helm Deck Air Conditioning, CAT Services completely up to date including heat exchangers, aftercoolers and valve adjustments to CAT spec., Marlin Tower, Pompanette Fighting Chair and ZF Single Lever Electronic Controls at helm and tower. Boat freshly waxed week of November 12th.
For 2005 Model Year Rampage offered higher horsepower engine packages, moved the exhausts from the transom to the hull sides and updated the appearance of the hull vents.
- The Rampage 38 Express has been designed and solidly built specifically to handle rough weather. The core of the hull is made of pre-impregnated end-grain balsa and features double bulkhead construction providing superior durability and insulating qualities. The center console helm is hinged for easy access to wiring and features full instrumentation with plenty of room for optional electronics, a high windshield with an electrically actuated center-vent, and spacious L-shaped seating. This boat has great fishability with two giant fish boxes, a custom 55-gallon baitwell, and a swing-out transom door with top lid. Two built-in tackle centers offer a total of eight, large slide-out storage drawers with adjustable dividers, gasketed and lockable covers, a molded fiberglass sink with spray nozzle, a cutting board, and a cooler box. The 38 Express is also quick to plane thanks to her efficient 19-degree deep-V hull. With a 400-gallon fuel capacity, this boat offers excellent cruising range. A power actuated engine hatch makes engine inspections and service easy, and features double electric rams, a full fiberglass liner, and diamond plate flooring. Belowdecks, the 38 Express features cherry wood finish and gold hardware throughout; a U-shaped dinette that converts to a second double berth; a spacious and comfortable forward double V-berth with rod storage; a well-equipped galley with stainless steel sink, refrigerator, microwave / convection oven, and ample storage; and a full-sized head featuring a tile floor, a separate standup shower with circular door, and a built-in vanity with sink, and storage.
- AC / DC refrigerator / freezer Microwave / Convection oven Corian counter tops Two burner electric stove Coffeee maker - Black & Decker
- Tecma Marine head Corian counter top Exhaust fan Large stall shower
- Helm & Helm Deck
- Air conditioned helm CAT Electronic Engine Displays (2) Pompanette helm chair 4 sided enclosure Electric windshield vent ZF Single lever controls Stereo remote Stereo speakers Abundant seating
- Cockpit & Fishing Equipment
- Transom Live well Lee outriggers Lee Center rigger In-Deck removeable fish boxes (2) Cockpit coaming pads Fresh / Salt water washdowns Cockpit spreader lights Pompanette Fighting chair Rod Holders (10) on marlin tower Rod Holders (4) in gunwales Transom Tuna door
- New Garmin 12" GPS Plotter / touchscreen at helm April 2013 New Garmin 4208 8" Plotter in tower Aptil 2013 Autopilot Raymarine ST 6001 w/ Remote & Tower repeater VHF Radio Raymarine 240 VHF - Helm VHF Radio Raymarine 240 VHF - Tower Raymarine E120 GPS / Sounder Radar Raymarine 72 Mile w/ Open Array Antenna ACR Remote Controlled spotlight
- C9 Caterpillars - Electronically Controlled ZF 285A 1.75:1 Gears CAT 1000 service performed by CAT Dealer September 2012 . ZF Electronic controls
- Generator 9kw ONAN Cablemaster w/ 50' 50 Amp power cord Battery Charger
- Cruisair Air Conditioners / Heat in Cabin and at Helm Dripless Shaft Seals Underwater lights (2) Hydraulic Steering Reverso Oil Change Pump Fire Boy Fire System Hot Water Heater 11 Gallon
- Hull & Deck
- Underwater lights Maxwell windlass Bomar hatches Trim Tabs - Bennett Transom swim steps Bow Pulpit Stainless Bow Rail Fiberglass Hardtop
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.