- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This clean and Well Maintained 28' Albin Tournament Pilot House is powered with a fuel efficient Yanmar 300hp. She cruises 22 knots, using 10GPH. She has the necessary extras and is offered turnkey ready to a new owner.
The hull is recently painted, 2013, vinyl replaced, new combing pads, and more.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Manufacturer Provided Description: The Albin 28 Tournament Express is the forerunner of the Albin Tournament Express series. Designed to satisfy the exacting demands of the offshore- inshore fisherman, this boat also incorporates comforts normally expected for a family weekend on the water. Features appealing to the fisherman include wide side decks, a large cockpit, a recirculating baitwell, rod storage racks, a sink with a chopping board, rod holders, salt water washdown and tackle drawers. The forward cabin area has an enclosed marine head and shower compartment, a convertible dinette and a galley area with stove, refrigerator, microwave and sink. Aft of the galley is a 6-foot 6-inch x 3-foot 10-inch berth. Six opening portholes and an overhead hatch provide excellent ventilation. With its bow thruster for dock-side maneuvering and its unequalled reputation as an offshore–inshore fishing boat, the Albin 28 is a true delight to handle in any weather. She has a speed range of 20 to 28 knots, depending on the engine.
- Main Salon
- Convertible dinette Hanging lockers and drawer storage
- Electric head Sink with pressure water and shower Storage lockers Mirrored
- Microwave Refrigerator Stove Counter tops Drawer storage Sink with pressure water
- Windlass Saltwater washdown Transom shower Live well, transom Rod holders, rocket launchers Transom fish box
- Electronics & Helm
- VHF Radio, Horizon Intrepid Auto Pilot; ST 5000 Autohelm Radar; Raytheon RA72HRCC-CRT Chartplotter Sounder; Simrad SREQ32B Compass; Ritchie R1173 Helmsman BOW THRUSTER AM/FM Radio Trim Tabs Custom Helm Seats
- 30 Amp shore power Hobbs H03X5 Spreader Lights Electric Windlass 12V DC System (3) 4 D Batteries Hot Water Heater Battery Charger Fresh Water System AC Outlets Cabin Lights Engine Room Lights Macerator Wipers Blower NAV Lights Courtesy Lights Horn
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Yanmar 6LP 300 HP Diesel 1550 hours
- Broker's Comments
- This is a turnkey vessel ready for your inspection, and use now. Call in confidence, showings easily accommodated and more information available
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.