- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Just lowered $130,000!
Seller has new boat and wants this one gone. Firm price! Contact listing broker quickly-WON"T LAST!
A unique enclosed bridge convertible with four staterooms, built with family and crew safety in mind. Fresh water kept on the Great Lakes and subsequently moved to the North Carolina. The hull and machinery where completed in Holland by Kees Cornelisson Shipyard in Dreemel, Holland. The owner purchased the hull and machinery in 1996 and started a 3 year project to build a family friendly cruising and fishing boat. Finished in 1999 the final vessel has a great family or charter/dive boat layout featuring an enclosed bridge, wide side decks with elevated gunnels and rails, a two level aft cockpit, ample interior relaxation spaces and four staterooms.
- A unique enclosed bridge convertible with four staterooms, built with family and crew safety in mind. Fresh water kept on the Great Lakes and subsequently moved to the North Carolina. The hull and machinery where completed in Holland by Kees Cornelisson Shipyard in Dreemel, Holland. The owner purchased the hull and machinery in 1996 and started a 3 year project to build a family friendly cruising and fishing boat. Finished in 1999 the final vessel has a great family or charter/dive boat layout featuring an enclosed bridge, wide side decks with elevated gunnels and rails, a two level aft cockpit, ample interior relaxation spaces and four staterooms.
- Entering the lower cockpit can be achieved through either the port or starboard cockpit doors. Up one step on either side you enter the upper cockpit featuring a centered sink with port and starboard settees, access onto the enclosed bridge with a ladder to port and to starboard is a day head with an electric head, mirrored vanity and hand held shower. The enclosed bridge has excellent visibility with a starboard side aft “L” shaped settee and a wonderful centered helm seat. The bridge also has a small aft deck for watching the fishing action or relaxing. The foredeck can be accessed along the wide side decks with high gunnels and beautiful brushed aluminum rails. Engine room and lazarette access is thru the cockpit sole. The salon is entered through a sliding stainless steel door. The interior spaces are tastefully decorated with maple wood and trim, matching fabrics and window valances, matching carpeting, and high gloss wood floors in the galley and head. All the interior doors are solid wood. Natural light abounds in the salon and galley areas. As you enter the salon, immediately to port is a cabinet which features the electrical panel and an entertainment center. Also to port is an “L” shaped cabinet and countertop. Under the counter in separate cabinets are a refrigerator and an ice maker. The forward counter top has a stainless steel sink, storage drawers and a storage cabinet. To starboard is a settee with storage under the seat. Up one steps you enter the galley. To port is a “C” shaped elevated dinette. Forward is the galley sink and ample storage. To starboard is a two burner stove top, refrigerator/freezer and microwave oven. The elevated galley offers excellent panoramic visibility. Staterooms are down a few steps on the starboard side where the lower level features four staterooms and the single head and ensuite shower. Two of the guest staterooms offer double berths, ample storage and cedar-lined hanging lockers. One stateroom offers an upper and lower berth, ample storage and a cedar-lined hanging locker. The master is a center-lined queen berth with port and starboard storage, hanging lockers, an overhead hatch, and an entertainment center along the port side. The single head is located in the hallway to port and features a mirrored overhead, mirrored vanity with molded sink, an electric head and a separate shower stall.
- Elevated and of the salon is the galley and dinette area. With outstanding storage, ample countertop spaces and a “C” shaped dinette, the area will please the most discriminating chef. Corian countertops High gloss wood flooring Molded sink with Pfister faucet and sprayer Avanti refrigerator/freezer in salon wet bar U-Line ice maker in salon wet bar Avanti refrigerator/freezer on bridge Avanti refrigerator with separate freezer in galley Whirlpool Quick-Touch microwave oven Broan trash compactor Princess (2) burner electric stove top Ample storage cabinets, drawers & under seat storage
- Lewmar electric windlass with foot and helm controls Stainless steel and painted teak bow pulpit and roller Stainless steel Suncor Sea Master 45 lbs plow anchor with chain and rope rode Two level cockpit with boarding doors Lower cockpit built in refrigerator Upper cockpit with seating and a wet bar Upper cockpit deck head with shower Wide side decks Brushed aluminum safety stanchions Brushed aluminum deck hardware Brushed aluminum radar arch over enclosed bridge Large sun pad on bow with Stamoid protective cover (2) over head hatches in enclosed bridge
- ELECTRONICS & HELM
- Ritchie compass ICOM M45 VHF radio in main salon Acer Mini Class-B EPERB in main salon Raytheon L265 Fish Finder mounted in lower cockpit Magellan NAV-650 chartplotter mounted in lower cockpit (2) Furuno GD-1810 chart plotter and sounder port and starboard Furuno radar with 24 mile radar dome on radar arch Simrad Robertson AP-11 autopilot ICOM IC-M127 VHF radio with remote speaker Horizon MD-50 depth, speed, log and water temp indicator Trim master trim tab control Bennett LCD trim tab indicator ACR RCL-100 Point Pad remote controlled spotlight
- 12/24 Volt DC power 120/240 Volt AC power 30 and 50 Amp power cord with adapters Electrical panel with circuit breakers and current meters, volt meters and line frequency meters Isuzu/Northern Lights generator with 1500 hours Battery control panel in lazarette for engines and house Pro-Mariner 30 Amp 24 volt, 3 stage battery charger Pro-Mariner 50 Amp Commercial Duty 12 volt, 3 stage battery charger (5) Marine Air reverse cycle air conditioning/heat systems with electronic controls Royal-Flush electric heads with macerator and holding tank Panasonic Omni-vision TV with VHS in main salon Digital Stream high definition TV antenna in main salon Clarion ADX56552 AM/FM/Cassette player in main salon Quasar VV1317W TV with VHS in master stateroom Jensen MCD-9424 AM/FM/CD player in master and bridge Polk remote stereo speakers throughout the boat (3) bridge window defrosters Richmond 30 gallon hot water heater
- ENGINE DETAILS & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Detroit 6V92 fresh water cooled, turbo engines with 1200 hours Twin Disc DD5901V transmissions with 7.71: 1 ratio Glendenning E.E.S. electric shifting and engine controls Walker Air separators Dual Racor primary fuel filters with vacuum gauge Full engine instrumentation at upper helm SELCO Engine alarm systems for both engines Mechanical oil pressure and water temp gauges in engine room Electric bow thruster with joy stick control Stainless steel 2.5 inch shafts with dripless shaft logs Fireboy fire suppression system
- BROKER’S REMARKS
- A unique convertible with an enclosed bridge and wonderful spaces. A perfect family fishing/cruising yacht or a charter/dive boat with plenty of room for a crowd.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES