- 26 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE'S A BEAUTIFUL "BAYLINER"
THIS BOAT IS THE VERY POPULAR "2655 CIERA SUNBRIDGE" BUILT BY BAYLINER
SHE IS POWERED BY A SINGLE 305 CID MERCRUISER I/O WITH 230 H.P AND ONLY 125 HOURS.
THIS BOAT IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, FULLY EQUIPPED GALLEY, ELECTRONICS, FENDERS, ANCHOR, BIMINI TOP, SWIM PLATFORM, SIRIUS RADIO AND SO MUCH MORE.
She is built on a solid fiberglass deep V hull..
This boat has the mid cabin berth and dinette conversion which provides sleeping for a total of 4 people.
A galley is completely equipped along with enclosed head and shower, opening ports, removable dinette table and galley pod.
Visibility from the helm is excellent and the cockpit comes with an L shaped lounge forward, transom gate, a transom seat, entertainment table and a cockpit sink with storage underneath.
Easy sidedecks, a walk thru windshield provides access to the bow.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Crisp styling, lots of space and a long list of cruising features make the Bayliner 2655 Ciera Sunbridge an excellent choice. Plenty of seating in the cockpit and a roomy transom area, complete with shower, make the 2655 convenient for fishing, swimming and enjoying the sights. The comfortable cabin with dinette features a full galley, enclosed head with marine toilet and two spacious double berths. Every Bayliner is designed and built to meet or exceed all applicable standards of the US. Coast Guard, and every one carries the certification seal of the National Marine Manufacturers Association. Everything from gelcoats to carpeting is subjected to extreme climate exposure and stress testing far beyond the limits of normal use. The biggest test comes when the hull meets the water the prototypes are put through grueling performance, handling and endurance trials. Hull strength, ride characteristics, fuel efficiency, engine performance and more are all scientifically evaluated. Bayliner seals the transom opening during the lay-up process. Most builders simply cut an opening through the transom of a completed hull, exposing stiffening end grain and inviting decay. No exposed wood means longer hull life.
- Equipment List
- Bayliner 2655 Ciera Sunbridge Specifications - Standard Equipment - Large cushioned V-berth - Enclosed head with shower - Galley with stove, sink and icebox - Pressurized cold water - Cockpit table - Fully instrumented helm station with VHF - 5.0 liter MerCruiser stern drive - Marine-grade expanded back vinyls dye-penetrated and UV-protected - Vinylester Skin Coat to fight gelcoat blistering and add strength to laminate - Cook Composites' Formula 954 Buff-Back Gelcoat - Rolled-Extrusion Aluminum Windshield Frames - Interior fabrics premium grade and ScotchGuard-treated for easy cleanup. - Carpets are solution-dyed and 100-percent polypropylene - Cabinets reinforced with aluminum angle bracing - Bayliner's exclusive Three-Step Finish gives wood trim rich, polished look. - Clearview tempered-glass windshield - Stainless steel railings are secure and corrosion resistant - Cleats and hardware by Perko lifetime-guaranteed and through-bolted to stout backing blocks. - Aggressive nonskid pattern provides sure footing on deck surfaces. - Custom-engineered electrical systems for trouble-free operation. - Sealed transom - Transferable 5-Year Structural Hull Limited Warranty
- SLEEPS 2 IN THE FORWARD CABIN SLEEPS 2 IN THE DINETTE CONVERSION FULLY EQUIPPED GALLEY LARGE AFT DECK WITH BIMINI SWIM PLATFORM WALK THRU WINDSHIELD WALK THRU TRANSOM
- REFRIGERATOR MICROWAVE OVEN STOVE TOP DEEP DISH SINK UPPER AND LOWER CABINETS EXHAUST FANS RECESSED LIGHTING
- BATTERY CHARGER SHORE POWER HORN BILGE PUMPS FUEL WATER SEPARATOR TRIM TABS AFT DECK LIGHTING HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER
- DECK FEATURES
- ANCHOR FENDERS BIMINI TOP SWIM PLATFORM
- CABIN FEATURES
- CURTAINS AND DRAPERIES THROW PILLOWS OVERHEAD HATCHES WITH SCREENS PADDED CARPETING
- HEAD WITH HOLDING TANK SHOWER MEDICINE CABINET
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- FIRE EXTINGUISHERS ENGINE ALARM COAST GUARD EQUIPMENT C.O. DETECTOR
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- EXTRA LINES CHARTS SIRIUS RADIO COCKPIT COAMING
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS BOAT TODAY.