2000 41’ SEA RAY 410 Sundancer express cruiser is located in Vero Beach, Florida.
This boat offers the best of everything in its class. It has all the comfort of a luxury yacht. It has been maintained to the best standard of the yachting world. CATERPILLAR 3126 diesel engine are a great power package for a good cruise with good fuel economy.
2011 Service Totaled Almost $30,000.
- Bottom paint removed by Eco Strip
- New bottom paint
- Performed 1000 Hour Diesel Engine Service Including Servicing Heat Exchangers
- Serviced Sea-Fire 1301 Halon Marine Fire Suppression System
- New Cutlass Bearings
- Serviced VacuFlush Head
- Serviced or Replaced all Pumps, Belts, Clamps and Hoses As Required
- Replaced All Zincs
- Changed All Filters and Fluids
- Serviced Westerbeke Genset
- Installed New Digital A/C Controls
- Tuned Props
- Added Pivoting Davit System
- Added New Canvas including Bimini Tops (2), Storage Curtain, Windshield Cover, Aft Cockpit Cover, all with lifetime Gore-Tex thread and white nylon zippers.
- Recovered Cockpit Bench Seats
- Dimensions LOA: 41 ft 6 in Beam: 13 ft 10 in Maximum Draft: 3 ft 4 in Deadrise: 19 ° at Transom Dry Weight: 22000 lbs Engines Engine 1: Engine Brand: Caterpillar Year Built: 2000 Engine Model: 3126 Engine Horsepower: 407 Engine Type: Inboard Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel Engine Hours: 996 Propeller: 3 blade propeller Engine 2: Engine Brand: Caterpillar Year Built: 2000 Engine Model: 3126 Engine Horsepower: 407 Engine Type: Inboard Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel Engine Hours: 996 Propeller: 3 blade propeller Tanks Fresh Water Tanks: (100 Gallons) Fuel Tanks: (335 Gallons) Holding Tanks: (42 Gallons) Accommodations Number of double berths: 3 Number of cabins: 2 Number of heads: 2 Electrical Equipment Electrical Circuit: 110V Outside Equipment/Extras Electric windlass Master Stateroom Centerline Queen berth Two hanging lockers with mirrors Cruise Air A/C W/ SMX controls TV/VHS Opening overhead hatch Privacy door to in-suite head Carpeting throughou t In Suite Head Moulded-in compartment VacuFlush toilet Enclosed shower Vanity with sink Storage over and under the sink Full mirror on access door to the salon Mid-Cabin Berth L-shaped lounge converts to a double berth Guest Mid-Cabin Head VacuFlush Head Sink with Mirror Galley Norcold Refrigerator/Freezer ? 120V/12V Refrigerator (6.3 Cu. Ft. ) (new 2011) Kenyon 3 Burner Electric Stove In Like New Condition w/ Corian® cover (120V) Central Vac Hot and Cold Pressure Water Water Heater 10 Gal Fiberglass countertop w/ Corian® cutting board & Grohe® designer faucet Floor storage Galley storage & drawers w/ designated glass, plated storage & cutlery inserts Microwave oven Electrical Westerbeke 7.5 kw generator w/1300 hours Promatic 30-3 Battery Charger Dual 30 amp Shore power with cords TV and Telephone hookup Tank monitors (3) Batteries Battery Isolators Battery Switches CO2 Detector (3) Halon Fire Suppression System Bilge pump (3) Bilge blower (4) batteries (2) Windshield wipers Electric windshield vent Electric horn Battery parallel switch (emergency start). 12 volt cabin lighting throughout 12 volt cockpit lighting 12V receptacle 110 VOLT (AC) SHIP'S POWER: (2) Cruise Air Reverse Heating A/C Units - 6,000 BTU unit located in salon and 7,000 BTU unit located in fwd cabin; raw water cooled Electronics Raytheon RL 80CRC Radar/GPS/Plotter Raytheon 650 Autopilot Raytheon Tridata Raytheon 220 VHF Radio Two (2) Panasonic TV/VCR's Clarion 6 Disc CD Stereo Compass Mechanical Fresh Water Cooling Macerator with Y-Valve Cruiseair Reverse Cycle Heat and Air VacuFlush Head Oil Changer System Engine Synchronizer HydraulicTrim Tabs Dripless Shaft Logs Deck Anchor locker 10” SS Cleat at Bow S.S. Bow Rail System Raw water Washdown at Bow Norcold Cockpit Icemaker LoFrans Electric Anchor Windlass ACR Spotlight Cockpit Shower Cockpit Lounge Custom Fold-Away aft Bench Seat Canvas Package Cockpit Carpet Aft Wall Fender Storage (Large Fish Box) Cockpit Table w/Designated Storage Custom Adjustable Helm Seat\] (2) Windshield wipers Electric windshield vent (3) foredeck hatches Electric horn Swim Platform Swim Ladder Safety Package Fire extinguisher Underwater Gear Bonding system Dripless shaft logs Hydraulic trim tabs Manganese-bronze rudder & struts Propellers Seacocks on all underwater fittings Seawater strainers Stainless steel propellers shaft Zinc hull plate
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- *Thank You for stopping by. We are available seven days a week. Showings by appointment. Financing available to qualified buyers. Other services include survey , insurance, documentation, closings and service. Be sure to subscribe to our Newsletter and Join us on Facebook . Call 203-542 0827 or email Info@RCYachtSales.com. * RCYS is a Veterans owned and operated organization. * Contact RCYS about a career in yacht sales. * Florida State Licensed * Established 1975