One of the cleanest trawlers you’ll find in the US. This freshwater Marine Trader has been extremely well cared for. Vessel is turnkey and ready to go!
- Raymarine Radar with Chartplotter
- Kohler Generator
- Bow Thruster
- California Queen in walk around master berth
- 2 bunk set up in V-berth
- Much More!
- Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
- 1986 38’ Tradewinds – Sundeck MY Length: 37’ 10” Beam: 12’ 10” Draft: 4’ Min. Bridge Cl. 14’ 6”(arch lowered) Weight: Approx 28,000 lbs with fuel Engine: Single Lehman 135 HP Hull No: ETY 38068L586 Documentation No: 1029923 Hull & Deck Anchor Roller, Simpson-Lawrence 12v windlass 90’ – 5/16” chain & 150’ 5/8” twisted nylon rode 35 lb large swivel plow anchor 25 lb Danforth with 100’ – ½” twisted nylon rode Fibreglass Bow Pulpit, SS bow rail Hinged Radar Arch, Swim Platform & Ladders , Wet bar 3 windshield wipers, White Sunbrella bimini White Sunbrella & Strataglas sundeck enclosure Bridge Helm chair & 5 bridge cushions Electronics/Navigation Equipment 2 - VHF’s 2 – Compasses 2 – Depth Sounders (Speed Log) Raymarine 4kw Radar/Chart Plotter Garmin Chart Plotter Autohelm 6000 Autopilot Safety Equipment 6 – Personal Flotation Devices and case 2 - Large Life Rings 1 - Halon Fire Extinguisher 2 – ABC small extinguishers 1 – ABC large extinguisher 1 - Electric air horn 1 – Hailer connected to upper VHF Electrical Service 2 – 30 amp shore power services (house & A/C) 3 – 4D batteries - new Engine Alternator – Motorola 70 rating Xantrex – 40 amp multi-stage charge Generator: Kohler 4 KVA diesel approx 230 hrs Heat & A/C Service 1 - 16000 BTU Marine Air Reverse Cycle 1 - 12000 BTU Mermaid Reverse Cycle Galley Double SS deep sink Stove – LPG Magic Chef 4 burners & oven Presto – Toast-R-Oven GE Spacemaker microwave Norcold AC/DC Refrig/Freezer model DE828 LPG system strapped in bridge brow with elect shutoff solenoid Fuel System 2 – 225 gallon fiberglass tanks 2 – Racor 500 primary filters for engine with vacuum guage 1 – Racor 500 primary filter for generator 1 – Racor 1000 fuel polishing system Interior Stateroom –aft with Cal-Queen pillow top berth - enclosed shower, head & vanity - white Sunbrella curtains Salon – Interior steps to sundeck - 2 rocking recliner chairs - pull-out settee (sleeps two) (storage beneath) - 2 tool lockers with shelves V-Berth – 2 extra wide single berths and vanity - wet locker converted to 4 shelf pantry - forward head, shower and basin
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.