Here is a great value and a lot of boat for the money, re-powered with twin 315 HP YANMAR diesels in 2004. This 38' offers BETTER PERFORMANCE than newer vessels. Owner has it ready to cruise. Northern Lights genset with everything necessary to keep you comfortable while aboard. Owner has PRICED and POWERED this boat to MOVE!!! Call now before you miss a GREAT opportunity!
- As you enter the salon, this 38' Bayliner has a large U-shaped dinette/settee port that has recently been recovered and a nice storage/bar area to starboard (Bar was handmade and will not transfer with purchase). Proceeding through the cabin, the stairs lead down to the fully equipped galley to starboard and a door on the left leading to a stateroom with a double berth. Forward on port is a head with a shower/tub combination accessible from either the port stateroom or the master stateroom. In the bow, is the large master stateroom with a double berth and a private head. Aft cockpit is set up for diving or fishing. Roomy enough for sitting and has built in storage. Walk-thru transom, large swim platform and removable sport/diver ladder make swimming and diving easy. Two Staterooms Two heads (one with tub/shower combo) Large salon with sitting area and U-shaped settee/dinette Roomy cockpit Walk-thru transom Large swim platform
- Nice galley with everything within arms reach. Large counter top area between sinks and stove make preparing meals fast and easy. 3-way Norcoid refrigerator/freezer 3 burner propane stove Microwave Black and Decker coffeemaker Double s/s sink Excellent storage
- Equipped for (2) 30 amp shore power 110V service. 5kW Northern Lights Generator Schumacher battery charger 8D starting battery 5kW Northern Lights Genset 30 amp shore power cables with 50 Amp Y-adapter (4) golf cart batteries DC 12V/AC-110V
- Engines are what make this 38' Bayliner unique among all the others currently for sale. Replaced in 2004 at a cost of almost $50K, these YANMAR diesels power this boat with 315 HP a piece. The original engines (HINOs) that you'll see on other 38' Bayliners on the market are only 175-200 HP each so you can imagine what a difference a total of an additional 230 HP or more can make on the performance of this boat. Nice engine room with access door next to salon door. Floor in cockpit also has a door for ease of maintenance and access to genset. Engine room is roomy enough to provide good access to the YANMARS. A/C with reverse cycle Flybridge controls Fresh water cooling Auto bilge pumps Raritan electric heads Hydraulic steering Cruise @ 19 kts (10-11 gph, 2900 rpm) Max @ 25 kts (3900 rpm)
- Robertson autopilot Azimuth digital compass Panasonic VHF Jensen AM/FM/CD Lowrance Map 2000 with charts Furuno video sounder Lowrance digital depth recorder Panasonic TV/VHS
- Cockpit and Helm Deck Equipment
- On the bow, the owner has equipped this 38' with an electric davit to make it easy to store and launch the RIB and motor. Both saltwater and freshwater wash downs are located on the bow. Bow pulpit and rails Bimini top with full enclosure for bridge Salt and freshwater wash downs forward Electric dingy davit 9'6'' RIB dingy with 15hp Yamaha Cradle on bow Windlass CQR anchor with rode and chain SS fender holders Scuba tank holders Freshwater wash down in cockpit
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht