- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 - FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Tiara Quality -- Many Recent Updates -- Ready to Fish!
Looking for a quality offshore boat with a great ride and lots of room at a very reasonable price? This is the one!
Owner has spent many $$$$ recently bringing this boat up to par but must sell NOW since he has relocated. 270HP Crusaders run strong and are fuel efficient! Air-conditioned cabin sleeps 2 comfortably.
This is a lot of boat for the money!
- Sleeps 2 in forward v-berth. Stand-up head with sink to starboard, galley to port. Hot and Cold Pressure Water.
- Engines/Running Gear/Bottom Updates
- New shafts and couplers Rudders reconditioned/new rudder plates New Props New Cutlass Bearings New thru hulls and zincs New Trim Tab rams New Transducer New 1100GPH auto Bilge Pumps New Bonding System throughout vessel New engine room blowers All Fbg Exhaust System Engines: New manifolds & risers; new distributors; new carburators; new spark plugs; new fuel filters; new raw water impellers; complete fluid service on transmissions and engines New 3 bank battery Charger and new battery switches New tachometers and water temp gauges Fresh Bottom Paint (stripped to original - 2 coats Trinidad SR2)
- Exterior Updates
- Hull and Topsides compounded and waxed New Raw Water Washdown New Bimini Top
- 30 AMP shore power w/50' cord A/C - 12,000 BTU (2) NEW Batteries
- GPS/Depth New VHF + Antenna
- Additional Information
- Newer Cockpit Cushions Teak Swim Platform Rod Holders Lee 22' Spreader Outriggers Engine Boxes (easy to service)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Jim via e-mail email@example.com or call his cell at 954-275-8300.