- 25 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4L Bravo I
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
MERC 310 HP V-8 BRAVO I
Always a popular style and layout, the Sea Ray 250 Sundancer offers an excellent combination of family accommodations and cruiser features.
Cabin features include a large v-berth/dinette/lounge forward, full galley, enclosed head & roomy mid-cabin, with overnighting capacity throughout for a total of four.
Cockpit seating includes Sea Ray's signature wide helm bench seat, pull out aft facing jump seats.
The updated camper top is in great shape, making this a "long-season" weekender.
EQUIPMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- 2012 CAMPER TOP & BIMINI TOP
- RAYTHEON RAY 45 VHF RADIO
- FULL GALLEY & SHORE POWER PACKAGE
- OUR TRADE, WITH FRESH DRIVE SERVICE, OIL & FILTER, BUFF & WAX, BOTTOM PAINT, NEW BATTERIES.
... and much more!
- Exterior & Interior Accommodations
- TOPSIDES Sea Ray provides an inviting and versatile cockpit area. At the helm, find a triple-wide helm bench seat, with all gauges and controls within easy sight & reach of the helmsman. Twin jumps seats slide out from the back of the helm bench and face aft. A camper top, new in 2012, turns this cockpit into an nicely-protected or shaded all-weather lounging area. DOWN BELOW Enter the cabin through a portside hatchway & bi-fold door. You'll find the galley, immediately at the base of the stairs, on the portside. The enclosed head compartment is opposite, to starboard, complete with vanity, toilet & convenience shower. Further forward, the large dinette/lounge area includes a table, ample storage below, a hanging locker and is convertible to sleep two as a large v-berth. Three overhead hatches (w/ screens) provide plenty of light and natural ventilation for this area. Tucked aft of the galley, beneath the elevated helm area is a large mid-cabin, with plenty of room to sleep two more. 3 DECK VENT HATCHES WITH PRIVACY COVERS PIONEER STEREO SYSTEM FLAT SCREEN TV W/ SURROUND SOUND
- Galley, Head & Systems
- 2 BURNER KENYON ELECTRIC-ALCOHOL STOVE STAINLESS STEEL SINK DUAL VOLTAGE REFRIGERATOR PUMP-OUT HEAD,NEW 2014 HOT WATER HEATER SHORE WATER INLET PRESSURE WATER SYSTEM CONVENIENCE SHOWER
- Electronics & Accessories
- RAYTHEON RAY 45 VHF RADIO COMPASS, NEW 2014 TRIM TABS WINDSHIELD WIPERS
- 30 AMP SHORE POWER W/ CORD BATTERY CHARGER DUAL BATTERIES W/ SWITCH
- Deck, Mooring Gear & Additional Equipment
- INTEGRATED SWIM PLATFORM W/ BOARDING LADDER TRANSOM DOOR FIBERGLASS BOW PULPIT W/ ANCHOR ROLLER ANCHOR WITH CHAIN & RODE AUTO FIRE EXTINGUISHING SYSTEM CONVERTIBLE TOP & CAMPER TOP WITH SCREENS, NEW 2012 COCKPIT CARPET, REMOVABLE FRESH WATER WASH DOWN ANTI-FOULING BOTTOM PAINT, FRESH 2014
- Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Complete photo package available. Call Today: (800) 886-0493. See this boat and many others at the 2014 Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage & Pre-Owned Boat Show, September 6 thru 14 at Pier 33 in St. Joseph, Michigan. Choose next season’s boat today! Complete Show Details: www.pier33.com. Pier 33 is Michigan’s largest dealer for new boats from Chaparral, Robalo & Pursuit and Pier 33 also features a wide range of pre-owned boats and Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage service. Pier 33 is a full service marina with dockage, winter & summer boat storage, plus comprehensive boat repair and maintenance services.