- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This, most popular, sailboat is an ideal family cruiser. Her large interior spaces provide comfortable living while her efficient hull design and rig allow to boat to be easily handled by one or two people. She is in excellent condition and ready to sail away.
- Broker's Comments
- Spacious and comfortable liveaboard cruiser with center cockpit, large aft stateroom with its own sink/vanity and bathtub, large u-shaped galley, double berth in forward cabin, and two heads, one in the forepeak and one to starboard between main salon and aft cabin. The salon table drops down to form a comfortable oversized sleeping area. This boat has many cabinets, lockers and ample storage throughout. Headroom in the main salon is at least 7'.
- The Master and Guest stateroom cabin layout offers completely private quarters with comfortable berths, hanging lockers, private heads with separate shower enclosures and vanity dressing with great storage. The Main Salon, with 7' headroom offers great natural lighting, lots of visibility and all round Dinette seating with a convertible dinette for extra berths when needed. The Nav Station is truly a Captain's delight and the gourmet galley offers great space, storage and equipment for efficient food prep and entertaining. The aft owner’s stateroom not only has a centerline queen-size berth, it has an inner spring mattress, twin nightstands and is easily accessed from either side of the bed. Teak and holly sole laminates with solid fiddles and grab rails sets off the richness and eyeappeal of this great interior. The layout is designed for practical and comfortable cruising and there is an exceptional use of available space. The entertainment center includes a Sony CD/DVD/Stereo Radio with speakers and surround sound.. Two private cabins Two private heads Dinette w/ all round seating and moveable storage seat Settee to starboard Sun/insect selectable screens for deck hatches Insect Screens for opening ports Convertible dinette for extra sleeping berths Electric (fresh water) flush toilets Separate shower enclosures with glass doors Bose Surround Sound entertainment system with Sub-woofer Sirius Satellite receiver Additional stereo/ CD player with stereo speakers in Cockpit
- The U-shaped galley includes all the equipment and amenities for comfortable living, foodpreparation, efficiency, and stowage. This vessel is equipped with a three-burner propane stove top on a gimbaled oven as well as an in-counter installed microwave oven. The double stainless steel sinks with hot and cold pressure water are deep and set well into the Corian countertop. Oversized top-loading side-by-side refrigerator (also with front access) and freezer, Dish racks and in-counter trash control is convenient to food preparation and cleanup. Double stainless steel sinks In-counter trash (counter-top access) Closing Dish drain/ rack with air dry feature Side-by-side top loading refrigerator/freezer Above counter viewable pantry shelves Ample storage Emerson MW8769W Microwave oven.
- The Ramarine E120 MFD chartplotter at the helm is complemented by the E80 MFD at the Nav Station. The system is completed with an integrated GPS antenna and 24-mile radar scanner. Sailing electronics include the Raymarine ST-60 Speed/Depth, Wind Instrument, Auto Pilot and VHF command mic at the helm. Raymarine E-120 and E-80 GPS Chartplotter Raymarine Autopilot Raymarine ST-60 Wind Raymarine ST-60 Speed/Depth Raymarine RAY54 VHF Radiotelephone
- On Deck
- The Hunter 45CC comes standard-equipped with quality sailing hardware. Of note are the Harken two-speed self-tailing winches, the block of stoppers for sail controls led to the cockpit, a genoa furler,a Selden in-mast furling system for the mainsail, an electric windlass, stern access from dock to the aft sun deck and center cockpit, integrated stern-rail seats, plus a swim ladder and a stern shower for refreshing swims off of the stern. In-mast furler Furlex Furling Jib Electric winch on coachtop for furling or sail handling Aft stern ladder and swim ladder Full Cockpit Bimini Sun/insect selectable screens for deck hatches Insect Screens for opening ports Electric Windlass Bow and Stern Pulpits Side gates with Life Lines all around Hot/Cold Pressure shower on stern deck Aft Sun deck with stern rail seating
- Vertical battens in this oversized furling Main and 110 headsail combine for power and ease of tacking and sail-handling. All lines are lead to the cockpit are within easy reach of the helm. In-mast furler Furlex Furling Jib B&R Rig with discontinuous shrouds On mast winch for added backup furling control Solid Vang All Lines led to cockpit Spare Halyard and track
- Additional Information
- 3 Blade Self-feathering Max Prop (Also has orginal 3 fixed blade prop) Dual Racor with manifold and pressure gauge Diesel Filtration system Custom Oil changing system with bronze impeller pump Electric diesel primer pump 2 Fuel gauges, 1 mounted in cockpit, 1 at Nav station All seawater filters upgraded to Groco Bottom newly painted 2008
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.