- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Annapurna" is the only center cockpit "Traditional" built on the 48' series hull. She is ready and built for Blue Water Cruising. Solar panels, wind generator, full electronics, cutter rig, new bottom paint, she is ready for the next adventure.
Her cutaway forefoot full keel, canoe stern, and heavy rigging make her capable and strong on the open seas. She has massive amounts of storage which is great for anyone wanting to cruise for prolonged periods of time. She is perfect for the World Traveler!
She is located conveniently in Marina del Rey, CA which is the perfect staging for some serious world cruising. Annapurna was built in the Hansa Shifbau yard in Taiwan which is known for their legendary craftsmanship and is said to produce the finest and most well constructed Hans Christians ever made.
She has been meticulously maintained and exceptionally fitted with only the highest standards of workmanship and materials.
There is more to Annapurna beyond just her beauty. Her sturdy construction, classic design and unprecendented safety make her a great choice for anyone thinking about doing some serious cruising! She is ready to sail the open seas with redundant and double redundant systems throughout and is literally ready to take off for an around the world tour.
- Walk Through
- Starting forward and working aft, there is a queen berth forward and built in seat to starboard. Ample storage is found throughout, especially under the berth. Next aft on the starboard is a hanging locker and an enclosed head with a full stand up, tiled shower across to port. Entering the main saloon, there is a large straight settee on the starboard side with storage outboard and under. Book shelves and etched glass doors located above and behind the settee. A U-shaped dining area, surrounding the table, is across to port. Ample storage under and also with book shelves and etched glass doors on storage cabinets above and outboard. Next on the port side is open and spacious access to the very functional galley with custom shelving between the galley and salon. An expansive, accommodating nav station is across the companionway on starboard and the passageway to the aft cabin proceeds aft. There are many storage lockers and drawers in this area and the engine room access door is on the right hand side of the passage as you move aft. This passage opens into the large aft cabin that also has multiple storage lockers, drawers, linen and book shelves and an ensuite head with full tiled stand up shower with a stainless steel floor. The entire boat has teak and holly cabin sole throughout.
- REFRIGERATION: Custom w/(1)holding plate, direct engine drive/110VAC, front and top access. Rebuilt 2011 FREEZER: Custom w/(4)holding plates,12VDC engine drive/110VAC, top access..HUGE. STOVE: Force10 propane, 3 burner with oven Toaster New 2012 MICROWAVE: New 2012 SINK: Double stainless steel WATER SYSTEM: Pressure hot/cold, manual fresh and electric saltwater in galley. WATER HEATER: Force10, 6 gallon OTHER: (2) Butcher block cutting boards, (1) custom cutting board, custom knife set/sharpener holders, custom toaster oven mount.
- RADIO: ICOM M-710 SSB/HamICOM IC-706 Ham/SSB w/Pactor 2E modem TUNER: ICOM AT-120 RADAR: Raytheon SL-48 RADAR ALARM: Yes VHF: ICOM M-100 VHF: Standard Horizon AUTO PILOT: Three total: (1)Autohelm 6000, (1) TMQ, and (1) Wagner, all separate rams and all linked to GPS GPS: Raytheon Raystar 390 GPS #2: Furuno GP30 COMPASS: 6" Ritchie in cockpit 3" Ritchie at nav station STEREO: Sony AM/FM/Cassette with (4)Bose speakers and subwoofer below and (2) cockpit speakers (new 2012) TV/VCR: Samsung 27" LED Flatscreen in salon and Panasonic 15" with Totevision VCR in master suite. DEPTH SOUNDER: B&G Hydra 330 WIND SPEED & DIRECTION: B&G Hydra 330 KNOT METER/LOG: B&G Hydra 330 RUDDER ANGLE: Yes OTHER: Operational Northstar Loran system, Furuno weatherfax, lightning protection switching on antennas.
- BATTERIES: House: (6) 12 volt in one bank and (2) 12 volt in a second bank Starting: (1) 8D, 12 volt BATTERY SWITCHES: (3) Guest BATTERY MONITOR: Quad Cycle with spare electronics board ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: 12VDC/110VAC INVERTER: (1) Heart 2000 Watt w/75 amp charger INTERIOR LIGHTING: 12VDC with (3) additional halogen lights in salon and (1) 110VAC reading light in salon BATTERY CHARGER: Three total: (1) Heart 75 amp, (1) 40 amp Xantrex-110VAC 60 Hz, and (1) 30 amp Promariner-110/240 VAC 50/60 Hz SMART REG: Two total: (1) Heart and (1) Quad Cycle SOLAR PANELS: Six(6) total: Kyocera, Solarex, and Siemans for 14 to 18 amps total output. DOCKSIDE CABLES: Two total: (1) 25?/30 amp and (1) 50?/30amp GENERATOR: Northern Lights Model 643, 4.5 KW with approx. 3000 hours (hour meter inoperative) ALTERNATOR: Balmar 120 Amp with 2 spares OTHER: 4 Winds wind generator with new motor in 2006, (6) 12VDC fans, (3) Heat sticks, and total battery isolation through out.
- Sails and Rigging
- SAILS: (1) Main with 3 reef points and Spectra patching , (1)Jib top very good, (1) Spinnaker, oversize, good, (1) 120% Genoa, fair, (1) Staysail, (1) Storm Tri [New] with track, TYPES OF SAILS: UK, Sobstad, Neil Pryde MAINSHEET TRAVELER:Yes ROLLER FURLING: Profurl headsail, rebuilt in 2005 and Profurl staysail. BACKSTAY ADJUSTER: Hydraulic WINCHES: (2) Barrient 36, (2) Barrient 22, (1) Barrient 17, (4) Barrient 22 [mast], and (1) Barrient 24[mainsheet] PREVENTER/BOOMBRAKE: Yes BOOM VANG: No MAST: Kenyon Aluminum STANDING RIGGING: Stainless Steel Wire LINES LED AFT: Preventer and Staysail OTHER: Mast steps installed all the way to the top, new headstay in 2005, new staysail stay in 1998, new shrouds in 1998, and new lowers and backstay in 1999.
- Deck Gear
- ANCHOR: 75 lb. CQR CHAIN: 3/8? G-4, 100 Meters ANCHOR: 45 lb. Delta CHAIN: 3/8? G-4, 30 Meters. LINE: 100 Meters ANCHOR: 37 lb. Fortress CHAIN: 3 Meters LINE: 50 Meters ANCHOR: 50 lb. Fortress (Spare) ANCHOR WINDLASS: Two Total: (1) Maxwell Nielson 3000, primary and (1) Maxwell Nielson 2000, feeding split locker BOWROLLERS: Yes, 2 NAV LIGHTS: Deck, Tricolor at masthead, and stern SPREADER LIGHTS: Yes, (2) GATES: Port, Starboard, and Stern RAILS: Full double stainless steel railings entire length of boat LADDERS: Port and Starboard boarding and swim PULPITS: Yes, Bow and Stern DINGHY/MOTOR: Avon 10'3" Dinghy,1996 DINGHY DAVITS: Storage rails on foredeck DECK WASH DOWN: Yes, Saltwater COVERS & CURTAINS: Dodger, Cockpit bimini, Aft deck curtains, and cockpit/Aft deck cover all new in 2002. NOTE: New windows installed in dodger 2007. DECK MATERIAL: Teak over fiberglass OTHER: LP gas grill and (1) fishing rod holder, (2) spare propane tanks mounted on stern pulpit, custom closed cell cockpit cushions.
- BILGE PUMP: Three total: (1) Forward bilge, 2000 GPH, automatic, (2) Main bilge, 3500 GPH, automatic. RAW WATER SEA STRAINER: Yes,(3) BILGE BLOWER: Yes, (2) FIRE EXTINGUISHING: Automatic Halon system in engine room and (5) Manual dry chemical FUEL FILTERS: Three total: (1) Racor 900, (1) Racor 500, and (1) Racor 250 [emergency] FUEL SHUT OFF: Engine and stove PROPELLER: 24? Max Prop EXTRA PROPELLER: 3 blade fixed STEERING: Wheel, cable and quadrant with spare cable. TRANSMISSION: Borg Warner, rebuilt in 2004 FRESH WATER COOLING SYSTEM: Yes HEAD TYPE: Two total: Raritan PH2 with spares, Skipper head aft HOLDING TANK: 30 Gallon poly HEATER: Espar diesel with new pump WATERMAKER: Custom ASC, 16 GPH with new membrane in 2004, 110VAC OTHER: Endless array of spares , tools specific to the vessel, (2) fishing rods, and (2) fishing reels.
- LIFEJACKETS: (6) type 2 LIFESLING: Yes, (2) LIFERAFT: Givens, 6 person, tested in 2005 EPIRB: Yes, 406 NAT with strobe MOB POLE: Yes OTHER: (2)Ditch bags, MOB procedure, Coppin commercial 18? sea anchor and Delta drogue, flares, emergency tiller.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Bill Petersen 310 871 1977 email@example.com