- 38 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Beautiful Dockside Appeal - Tons of NEW Upgraded Equipment
Exceptionally Well Maintained - Loaded with Extras...
There just aren't enough adjectives to describe this IP38!
Wings owners have spared no expense in upgrading this boat. If you've always dreamed of having it on your boat then it is probably on Wings...and what's more...it just might be NEW! For example...NEW ENGINE, NEW CHAIN PLATES, NEW RIGGING, NEW 2013 SAILS, NEW A/C, NEW REFRIGERATON, NEW SANITATION SYSTEM, etc. etc. etc. Have a look at the full specifications then do yourself a favor and book an appointment to see her SOON. Hurry...this boat will not be on the market long!
- Broker Comments / Miscellanous
- Some people might look at all these improvements and ask if they occurred because of damage - this is NOT the case. The improvements are the result of a very discerning owner determined to have one of the best Island Packet 38's imaginable.
- The interior of the Island Packet 38 features large forward and aft staterooms and a spacious central salon. Beginning forward is an anchor locker in the bow accessed through the forward head. The forward head compartment has a sink with vanity, shower, marine toilet, plenty of storage, two opening ports and an opening hatch. Next aft is the spacious master stateroom with large Pullman berth with NEW mattress to starboard and hanging locker (with converted shelves) and cabinets to port. There are four large drawers under the berth. This stateroom is well ventilated with four opening ports and an overhead hatch. Next aft is the roomy main salon with Island Packet's signature bulkhead mounted fold-up dining table. To starboard is an L-shaped settee that converts to a Queen berth and also provides seating for the aft-facing nav station. To port is a straight settee. There is an incredible amount of storage beneath and behind both settees. The aft facing nav station is quickly accessible from the cockpit and allows easy communication with the helms person. Across from the nav station is the aft head with sink, vanity, shower with wrap-around curtain, and marine toilet. This head has a private entrance from the aft cabin as well as the salon. To starboard of the companionway is the large U-shaped galley with deep double sinks, 3-burner LPG stove with oven, refrigerator/freezer, deluxe teak dish racks and cutlery drawers. To port of the companionway is the entrance to the spacious aft stateroom with wide double berth, dressing seat, bureau and cedar-lined hanging locker, two opening ports, and opening hatch. NEW Custom Mattress in Forward Cabin (a Tempurpedic style mattress) Upgraded LED lighting throughout Custom woodwork throughout Weems & Plath Brass Clock & Barometer in Salon
- Galley Details
- The large wrap-around U-shaped galley is convenient to both cockpit and salon yet out of companionway traffic. 3-burner LPG stove w/oven Emerson Microwave 2-Propane Tanks in exterior locker Hot/cold pressure water system Seagull IV water filter Manual fresh water pump NEW Keel Cooler Frigoboat Refrigerator/Freezer w/digital controls Double compartment stainless steel sink Formica counter tops Good storage with two silverware drawers
- Raymarine C90 Widescreen Chartplotter at Nav Station and Cockpit Raymarine ST60 Wind, Depth, and Speed Raymarine ST60 Multi at Nav Station Raymarine handheld Smart Controller at Nav Station (2) Midland Walkie Talkies Raymarine 4KW Radar Radar Reflector - Firdell Blipper ACR Satellite 406 EPIRB Autopilot with NEW Drive Handheld Wirless Remote for Autopilot Ritchie Compass (2) Standard Horizon VHF Radios (Ram Mic at Helm) ICOM SSB (Single Side Band Radio) IC-M710 AIS with Send & Receive Ability (2) TV's (23" Samsun in Salon, 19" Samsung in forward cabin) Fusion Stereo System with (4) speakers (stereo remote control in cockpit)
- Electrical & Mechanical
- 5KW Paguro Generator (2) 85W Solarland Solar Panels w/Blue Sky Controller and Solar Boost Remote Display Magnum Battery Charger & Inverter Magnum Battery Monitor Large Lifeline House Battery Bank (will run everything with inverter) Power Cables NEW Yanmar Engine - 2010 - only 100 hrs. Variprop rebuilt by IP factory 2011 (spare prop onboard) (2) Racors (Quick Switch System) (2) Marine Air Conditioning Units - New 2010 2012 Spectrum Catalina Watermaker 300 MKII (control head at nav station) (2) New in 2010 Raritan Ellegance Heads Purasan Holding and Treatment Sewage System - NEW in 2011 Numerous 12V Outlets inside and outside Navigation Light Monitor at Nav Station (Running, Tricolor, Steaming, Anchor) "La Crosse Technology" Radio Controlled Weather Station (5) Hella Fans (3) Carbon Monoxide Detectors (2) Smoke Detectors
- New in 2009 Muir Windlass (2) Anchors Deck Washdown (2) Solar Vents in deck Chain Locker (2) Chain Stoppers 2012 Bimini Dodger with Full Enclosure including screens NEW Viking Liferaft - 6 person Newer S/S Lifelines Cockpit Bilge Highwater Alarm Annunicator Cockpit Cushions Upgraded Cockpit Table Hot and Cold Cockpit Shower Added Swim Platform Kato Dinghy Davits Motor Lift BBQ Grill Fenders and Lines Flag Halyard Bottom Job: September 2012 Teak Refinished: August 2012
- Sails & Rigging
- NEW CHAIN PLATES ALL NEW DOYLE SAILS IN 2013 Super Main - 380 Sq. Ft. includes 2 Set of Reefs, 4 Full Length Battens, Headboard, Leech Line, Telltales, Sailbag Super Roller Furling 130% Geona 515 Sq. Ft. includes Sunbrella Leech and Foot Sunshield, Rope Luff Flattener, Leech Line, Telltales, Sailbag Super RF Staysail - 125 Sq. Ft. includes Sunbrella leech & Foot Sunshield, Leech Line, Telltales, Sailbag Running Rigging NEW 2012 All winches serviced in 2012/2013 Two additional winches added on cockpit coaming Winch Buddy Electric Winch Handle Whisker Pole
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale including loose items not physically attached that aren't mentioned in this listing . The dinghy and outboard are not a part of this sale . The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- LISTED BY A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside of Florida contact office for details. Click for more info