- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
BEAUTIFUL FRESH WATER, FAST BEAUTY
"Blue Thunder" has optional twin 525hp Mercruisers that will
cruise you easily in the sixty's and top out in the ninety's.
Vessel is in excellent condition inside and out.
She must be seen to be appreciated.
Nicest 35 ZR on the market today.
Eagle trailer is included in price.
- Accommodations Overview
- This sleek “Go-Fast” offers a compact cabin with comfortable amenities. Sleeping for (2) in forward V-Berth, enclosed Head and modest Galley. White interior.
- Salon / V-Berth
- Port side and starboard side facing lounges. Port side and starboard side custom cupboards above lounges. Forward V-Berth. Stereo speakers. (2) Overhead hatches.
- Refrigerator. Countertop with stainless steel sink. Fresh water faucet. Lots of storage. Rockford Fosgate 9220M Stereo with RFX8620M 6-Disc CD Changer.
- Enclosed Head
- Dometic Sealand Model 965MSD Porta-potty. Countertop with stainless steel sink. Faucet with convenience shower. Storage.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Garmin 3205 Color GPS. Compass. Livorsi Performance Gauges. Stereo Remote at Helm.
- (2) Optimax batteries. Battery charger.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Custom paint with graphics. Tri-color seating. Bimini top. Cockpit cover. Captain and companion electric bolster seats. Companion side storage compartment. Companion side integrated steps to bow. Sliding cabin door. (3) Aft electric bolster seats. Rear sun lounger. Rear shower. In-deck storage. Mirrored engine compartment.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 525hp EFI Mercruiser engines. ITS XR drives with IMCO 2 lower units. Drive showers. Large 240 K-Planes. 4-Blade Bravo I props. Captain’s Call quick and quiet exhaust.
- Additional Comments
- Includes Eagle trailer.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229