- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7 5.7 Gi DuoProp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
BEST BUY IN NEAR-TO-NEW
OUR FRESH TRADE
JUST 29 ENGINE HOURS … LOADED
Powered by a Volvo 5.7 DP at 300 HP, this Chaparral 224 Sunesta offers exciting performance and sportboat comfort. With an abundance of seating, storage and convenience features, your day on the water is certain to be filled with boating fun.
We’ve just acquired this Sunesta on trade and this boat will be found in outstanding condition from bow to stern.
In addition to Chaparral’s long list of standard equipment, this 224 Sunesta includes these factory options and dealer added accessories:
- ENGINE: SINGLE VOLVO 5.7L GI DP, 300 HP
- TRAILER 2011 VANGUARD VT2255BBR
- WHITE HULL W/ BLUE GRAPHICS
- CONVENIENCE PACKAGE W/ COMPASS, DIGITAL DEPTH, TRANSOM TILT SWITCH & TRANSOM STEREO REMOTE
- PREMIUM PACKAGE W/ DOCKING LIGHTS, PULL UP CLEATS (8), BOW SCUFF PLATE
- PUMP OUT PORTA POTTIE W/ OPENING PORT LIGHT
- BOW FILLER CUSHION
- PREMIUM BUCKET SEATS
- SIRIUS SATELLITE STEREO
- SNAP IN CARPET
- STAINLESS STEEL TRANSOM & BOW SHOWER
- TABLE W/ SIDE MOUNT BASES IN COCKPIT & BOW
- GALVANIZED ANCHOR
- DUAL BATTERY SETUP W/ CROSSOVER SWITCH
- COCKPIT & BOW COVER
- COCKPIT UPHOLSTERY - BLUE INTERIOR
- TRAILER COLORS: BLUE FRAME, WHITE STRIPE, BLUE CARPET, TRAILER OPTIONS: TANDEM AXLE BRAKES
- FOLDING TONGUE AND SPARE TIRE
- 29 ENGINE HOURS. RACK STORED THROUGHOUT
- GARMIN 541 GPS-SOUNDER
- SWIM PLATFORM LOGO MAT
... and much more!
- A Word From Chaparral Boats
- Wakeboard, ski, dive, swim or just let the sun shine down. The action-packed 224 Sunesta mixes the roominess of a deck boat with the zest of a sport boat as it adds new meaning to living life Sunesta style. Pull out a competitive tape measure and you'll discover nothing measures up. Enormous storage areas under the seats, in the starboard console and in a floor locker keep everything tidy. Thumbs up options that enhance the 224's already impressive tow boat capabilities include a swim platform logo mat, a custom wakeboard tower and bow/stern showers. Three easy-to-reach ice chests will quench any thirst. No matter where the sun takes you, an oversized, color coordinated Bimini top has you covered. Built with the same bottom and power train as our pro-level Xtreme tow boats, the 224 is a first rate watersports ride for the entire family.
- Standard Equipment & Features
- Standard Features Activity Integral Swim Platform Canvas Color Coordinated Bimini Top and Logo Boot Shipping Cover Cockpit "Dura-Life Max" Premium Expanded Vinyl Cockpit Upholstery Aft Platform Lounge with Insulated Storage Bow Ice Chest (Insulated) with Drain Carry-On Cooler (25 quart) DC Power Plugs Dura-Flex Suspension Pedestal Seats with Flip-Up Bolster Interior Color Packages Include: Black, Blue, Red or Yellow L-Shaped Aft Lounge Seating Lighting in Cockpit and Console Lockable Glovebox with Storage Net Low Profile Windshield with Custom Supports MP3 Holder Located at the Helm Station Premium Sound System: Sirius Satellite Ready, AM/FM CD Player, MP3 Jack, Remote Control and Display Pressure Water System Seating - Two Bucket Seats with Logo Badging Ski and Kneeboard Storage in Floor Stainless Steel Bow Grab Rails Stainless Steel Cupholders Stainless Steel Walk-Thru Transom Gate StarLite Seat Cushion Bases with Flow Foam Storage Under Stern Seating Walk-Thru Bow with Close Off Door Water Resistant Speakers (4) Wetbar with Solid Surface Countertop, Sink, Trash Receptacle and Storage Below Wide Tech Bow Lounge Cushions with Storage Underneath Colors All White Premium Gelcoat Hull with Color Selection Graphic (Black, Blue, Red or Yellow) Dash Accessory Panels with Illuminated Switches and Water Resistant DC Breakers Custom Molded Dash Digital Hour Meter Digital Instrumentation with Glass Lenses (Fog Resistant), Brushed Aluminum Faces and Stainless Steel Bezels Electrical Connectors Triple O-Ring Sealed and Water Tight Grounding Bars - Engine and Dash Instrument Dimmer Switch Loom Wrapped Wiring Polished Spoke Steering Wheel Power Steering Tilt Steering Helm Head Enclosed Head with Lockable Door Full Fiberglass Interior Liner Lighting in Head Utility Anchor and Rope Locker Battery On/Off Switch Battery Tray Bilge Blower Bilge Pump - Automatic Bow Stainless Steel Four- Step Boarding Ladder, Concealed Under Hatch Brass Threaded Garboard Drain Plug Electric Horn Kevlar Re-Inforced Hull Keel Strip Lifetime Limited Hull Warranty NMMA Certified Navigation Lights PVC Rubrail with Stainless Steel Insert Polyethylene Fuel Tank with Dual Deck Fill Plates Premium Hydropel Resin Quad-Radial Lamination Stainless Steel Hardware, Including Large Bow and Stern Eyes, Stern Rail with Ski Eye, 4-Bolt Cleats (6) and Flush Pull Latches Stainless Steel Props on Mercury Alpha and Volvo SX Engines Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Fittings (Electro Polished) Stern Stainless Steel Three-Step Boarding Ladder, Concealed Under Hatch
- Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Complete photo package available. Call Today: (800) 886-0493. Pier 33 is Michigan’s largest dealer for new boats from Chaparral, Scout & Pursuit and Pier 33 also features a wide range pre-owned boats and Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage service. Pier 33 is a full service marina with dockage, winter & summer boat storage, plus comprehensive boat repair and maintenance services.